Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend Recap!!

Hello lovies!! I hope everyone has had a great weekend and that Monday is starting off well. My weekend wasnt the best I saw alot this weekend that left me sad, angry, and just made me realize how cruel our world is.

Friday night was spent chilling at the house. The boyfriend fixed us tacos for supper and we settled in the bed early and watched The Bad Teacher with Cameron Diaz
Bad Teacher Poster

This movie was ok but it wasnt really my favorite I felt like I knew what was going to happen. I did laugh a bunch though.

Saturday morning started off early. I got up a lil before 8 ate some breakfast, took a shower and got ready, and had to get Lizzie packed and ready. I took Lizzie to spend the day and night with my mom and stepdad. We left the house around 10:30 going to Starkville. Our usually tailgate crew wasnt able to come so we went to Mugshots and had to wait for 45 minutes to get seated then another 45 minutes to get our food. Around 2 we went to campus and went to see some other friends. The day was going ok until. . . . . Me and Jeremy decided we wanted to go to the dawg walk. Well when we were walking that way we ran into his ex girlfriend. Ugh I got irritated :( WhyI am sure you are asking well let me give you a background on her.

Her name is Jerrica and her and Jeremy dated for about 3 months until she broke his heart. She was all about him then one day was not about him anymore and just ended it. She strung him along for a few months until he got fed up and ended communications with him. Well about 6 months after he ended communications with her I come along and we start dating. Guess who starts texting him again?? Bingo her!!! I am not a jealous girlfriend most of the time but she def made me go crazy. DO NOT text my boyfriend pictures of yall two kissing and do not be texting him about how you had dreams about him. OH it gets better Jeremy went off on her saying leave me alone why are you trying to cause problems??? Her reply was I just need a friend I am not trying to cause problems. OMG this girl things I was born yesterday. Sweetie I have done been married and had a divorce so I know more than you think. So yes I dont have much for her. Cause dont hurt my boyfriends feeling but then when you realize he has moved on want him again.

Ok so my blood was pumping we get to the dawg walk stand there for 45 minutes waiting on it then Alabama fans get in the way to where police had to re-route the dawg walk therefore all the people who had waiting for 45 minutes to get a good view couldnt see NOTHING!!!! I was like NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Anyway we go to the game and some guys sitting by us were OBNOXIOUS!!! They are season ticket people so we have sat by them all year but Saturday they decided to drank a 5 of whiskey before the game. They were cussing none stop like yelling. We have a christian family that sit in front of us that have 2 small children. It just made me mad cause the kids acting scared and just kept looking at the guys. I was so embarrassed to say that this people were State fans. I felt bad cause there were an older Alaama couple that sat in front of them. I was so mad!!!!!! Then after the game we are walking to our car and this guy who is younger than me but was in college at Alabama was yelling out State fans Im so sorry that we hurt your feelings by whooping your A$$. Yall F**KING SUCK!!!! I am not writing down everything he was saying but guess what a bunch of other kids were around during this time and this girl had had ENOUGH!!! I looked at the guy and I said can you please stop cussing around these kids. He looked at me like I was crazy. He said what d*mn kids. I said well you need to look around he said umm what do they have virgin ears. DO WHAT????

WHAT is wrong with our world today?? I cuss sometimes yes I dont use the words he used but I do let some words slipp but I do it in private with my peeps not for the whole world to hear. Why do people thing it is ok to just hell out whatever you want to?? It just saddens me so much that people not only dont respect others but they dont respect themselves. I just think it is so sad cause children look up to people like that stupid acting guy cause kids cant wait to there his age. I feel so sorry for his parents cause i hope his parents didnt teach him those manners.

I am sorry maybe you disagree with me but its guys like him that make me so scared to have kids one day cause I do not want my kids acting like that. I honestly prayed the whole way home cause I was having bad thoughts about what I would like to do to that boy.

I was hoping to meet up Callie from The Good Life but didnt get up there:( Dear Callie I saw you seating 3 rows back from me and was gonna come up during halftime but the 2 bottles of water I drank before the game kicked in and I had to stand in line forever. After the game you had already left. The Egg Bowl I promise I will come say hey:)

Well its off to do some work on this gloomy Monday morning. I hope you all have a great day:))

No comments: