Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday!!!


After this week I have had I couldnt just pass up the opportunity to link up with Callie for Thankful Thursday. Now with that said I am not sure how good I will be at this cause this is me we are talking about and I have never done a link up but Mrs Callie is so right everyone forgets Thanksgiving alot of the times I am guilty of that myself. As soon as November 1 rolls around I go into panic mode, OMG I have got to get started Christmas shopping. So Callie thanks for preaching to me. I am going to start back on November 1 and go through well this morning November 10.

November 1- I am thankful for my parents! They made my childhood very difficult for me and still to this day I have alot of insecurities because of them BUT I am who I am today because of who they are.

November2- I am thankful for my sister! She makes me mad more times than I can count and alot of times I want to choke her but I couldnt imagine like without having my big sister to fight with:)

November3- I am thankful for my grandpaw! He has instilled so much in me especially my love for music. His heart is so big and so giving I just hope one day my heart is half of his.

November4- I am thankful for my best friend Jacob! I have put him through alot but he is alawys there loving me when I need a friend to confide in, a friend to scream at, and a friend to cry to. We have been friends for 9 years and I know we will be friends forever:)

November 5- I am thankful for my nephew! Conner has brought so much joy, love, and laughter into my life. I never knew what love was til I held him in my arms for the first time.

November 6-  I am thankful for my precious boyfriend Jeremy!! i had given up on my happy ending and finding love then you came along and swept me off my feet. I have never smiled so much and laughed so much until you came along. You saved me from a bad place.

November 7-  I am thankful for my job. DOnt get me wrong most days I hate my job but I know there is alot of people today that dont have a job to come to ever day.

November 8-  I am thankful for my health!! Cancer is becoming a much more common word in our everyday vocabulary and in every age group. Its not just cancer alot of different diseases are spreading our world today.

November 9- I am thankful for my friend Lindsay! I havent had a good girlfriend in forever until you came along. I love how honest and real you are:)

November 10-  Last on mylist today but certainly not least I am thankful for God!!! He def has his hands full with me but he never FAILS!!! I know I stray from him alot  but he is always waiting for when I come crawling back.

Callie thank you for what you are doing this month you defnitely slapped me in the face this morning.( No people not literally) I dont know you and for your benefit its prob good that you dont me;) but thanks for remindning all of us to slow down and take the time to be thankful for what we do have. Oh and if I didnt do the link up right girl email me and tell me the right way cause Im still learning :))

1 comment:

CALLIE said...

YAY!!!! Thanks so much for participating. Hope to see you tomorrow :)