Thursday, November 17, 2011

Confessions Unwrapped

Hello my blog loves!! Today I had a post written to link up with Callie for Thankful Thursday but my mind is running so plans have changed.( hope yall dont mind)

If you have read my blog post I dont have much of a family life and well friends have come and gone in my life alot to. I am not a writer in fact when it came to writing papers in school this GIRL!!!! didnt do very good it was always a hot mess with alot of RED marks on my pages.

In the last few months the blog world has helped me more than you ladies know I have found it so encouraging to sit down and read about each one of you. To read about your adventures, your styles, your love life, your screw ups, and just about you. Although I have never meet any of you and might never have the opportunity I just want to say thank you for clicking follow thank you for commenting, thank you for emailing, and thank you for taking the time to get to know me.

I started back in February of this year reading the blog Keeping up with Katie. I saw it on yahoo page about the top inspiring weightloss stories. I had never heard of a blog until that day and it just intrigued me so much. Well after a few days I came across Fitting Back In and it was the same thing. Some days I would cry when I would read this two blogs cause I was like yes Nicole your not crazy!!!!! I have had alot of changes in my life cause I want to be different than what my parents have been. I want to be that person that when you meet me your like wow this girl is genuine.

I started thinking I wanted to start a blog but this voice inside of my head said your dummy you will never be able to do that nobody is going to want to read about your crazy messed up life. Yes I am my own enemy, and where this battle with myself came from I am not sure. I look in the memory and see failure.

Jacob (my best friend/ room-mate) and Jeremy are always telling me I am the GREATEREST!!!!! It is hard sometimes to see myself as even close to that cause I want allow myself. I love making people happy if jeremy or jacob say i wish I had some homemade chili. I am the girl that goes above and beyond to do it.

The last few months of blogging have been hard cause I was scared of what people would think or what if I had no one read it. I look over and it says I have 7 followers. It makes me so greatful cause it makes me think somebody finds something I say interesting. I am so thankful for the blog world cause if I only get to vent to 7 people that is 7 more people that I had to vent to. So thank you for letting me vent to you about my crazy think called life. Thank you for helping me through this crazy time. Thanks you for becoming my blog family. I honestly wake up easier in the morning knowing that yall's blogs are wating on me to read. You all are my lil blessing that God as sent into my lifes and are all helping me reach my goals and dreams. A few months ago I was confused and scared and now I am truely thankful for my life and for the friendships I am starting.

I didnt want to leave without sharing my painting from the other night

No comments: