Monday, November 7, 2011

Decorating, Football, Friends, & a Good Weekend:)

Good Morning Fellow Bloggers:)
  
        I promised yall that I would do better with my blog. So here is a brand new week of happy thoughts. I have to say I had a great weekend. I am also loving the time change cause when my alarm went off this morning I didnt mind getting up cause the sun was shining YESSSSSS!!!!!!

Anyway recap of Friday was work and work then got off went home got packed up and Jeremy got to Carthage around 5:30. We went and grabbed a subway and then headed to Leake Academy to watch them in the first round of the playoffs. Acourse Leake didnt pull off the win but it was a very exciting game but also a very cold night. After the game we headed to Kosciusko for the weekend.

Saturday morning started out early cause we wanted to get alot done with the house. My mom and step dad came down to help and see the house for the first time. We finally have pictures hanging on the wall WOOHOO!!! It is finally starting to look like home. After my mom and step dad left, it was off to walmart for food and home to cook. We decided to not go to States homecoming but to have a few friends over to watch the LSU vs Alabama game. I think our first get to together was a big success seemed like everyone loved the house and we had way to much food. I fixed Rotel dip, peanut butter cup cookies, and pepporoni pizza cups.
Pinned Image
via pinterest

We had a great night but when everyone left it was crash time even poor Lizzie was exhausted and I didnt think she ever got tired.

Sunday morning acourse started early due to the time change which was fine with me. I cooked Jeremy homemade breakfast burritos I adapted this recipe from Fitting Back in. We love this burritos. After breakfast it was showers and ready to start the day. We had to go to walmart and get some utinsels. I needed a rake for the yard. There is 2 big pine trees in the front yard which means a HOT mess our front yard is nothing but pine needles everywhere. I got the front yard raked up then Jeremy started raking all the leaves up in the back yard while I washed our sheets and finished cleaning up from the night before. By the time Jeremy got through with the back yard it was dark so we came in and got showered and ready for a movie night. We decided to watch the new Fast Five cause we wanted to hear how our new surround sound sounded. We loved it:)

I am back in Carthage for two days and will go back to Kosciusko Wednesday after work to watch the ACM awards with Jeremy :) December 3 cant get here fast enough I am loving our lil home together. My mom gave me my great grandparents first bed room suite. I am hoping to redo it and maybe paint but I am so scared to do it cause I have never done anything like that. Have any of you ever redone furniture before?? Some of the wood is peeling off of it but I just cant throw it away cause I am a sucker for antique furniture. Is that weird?? I am a cheap person if you want to give me something trust me I can find some where to use it. I am not cheap when it comes to other people though I will drop moneyin a heart beat to make someone else happy.

What did everybody else do this weekend? I have got to order a card reader for my computer but as soon as I do I will upload pictures. I have tried to upload some from my iphone but I couldnt figure that out. I know I am not good with this technology sorry. 

No comments: