Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Random Day!!!

Ok so this girl learned something new I know SHOCKER!!!! I swear somedays I feel like my parents hate me cause why didnt they teach me more good gosh. Anywho last week my sinuses went hair wire and I had to go get a shot in my buttox which yes I am 25 and still tear up when I get a shot. Yes I am a big baby but you would be to if you had my sensitive tush.

Ok enough about my tush. Well since last Friday miss Lizzie Mae hasnt been feeling well and has even thrown up a few times which makes me throw up to cause YUCK!!!! So it is just a hot mess when she gets sick. Well I decided to call her vet this morning and see if I needed to bring her in. I tell him what she has been doing and he proceeds to tell me that I gave Lizzie my sinus infection. WHAT??? Is this normal??? My dog caught my infection??? I did not know that animals could catch stuff from humans. So if I have the flu can my baby catch it. I honestly think I am getting dumber by the day cause I have had animals all my life and I did not know this. I think I am calling and checking in to reserving me a room at the nursing home cause at this rate whew I will be there by the time I am 30.

Also today is voting day. THANK GOD it is almost over cause I am so tired tired of hearing about it all. Here in MS we have the amendment 26 which is about prolife. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I am tired of hearing everybody bicker and fuss about it. I mean it has been ridic. I have my beliefs and usually when I am asked my opinion I will give it to you but about 26 I have just kept my mouth shut. God knows my my heart and knows how I feel and thats all that matters.

I finally quit complaining about how I had no winter clothes and went shopping during lunch today YES!! I got some cute stuff to. I got 3 new dresses to where with my tights plus I got a pair of grey tights. What you want to see pictures of what I got well I wish I could show you to but this dumb girl cant figure out to upload pictures. I am gonna try to find pictures of it all online. I got alot of cute stuff and for a really good price to. I am def washing all my stuff tonight so I can start wearing them. I also want to get me some scarfs to start wearing cause they are super cute. I really need a good girl friend to help me with my fashion sense cause well I stink at it.

Just for the people who care and even for the ones that dont really I just wanted you to know than in 3 weeks and 4 days I will be making the big move to Kosciusko in with the boyfriend:)) I am so excited but nervous. Well Im off to do some work I am so ready for 5 to get here so I can go home and take a nap.

1 comment:

JMB said...

I hattte shots! Like I cannot watch them hahaha...annnd I am 27 and 3 quarters old. I hope your sinuses are getting better sisssybelle!!