Friday, November 11, 2011

Funday Friday!!!

Ok peeps we need to talk. I think the world is fixing to come to and end. No not really calm down Im not a weirdo but something has defnitely happened to me. What the heck are you talking about is prob what your asking?? Well let me explain good lord give a girl time hahahaha

I am the girl that drools at clothes. I love style but I stink I repeat I stink I being in style. Do you get what I am saying. I am the one the in style people HATE hahaha I just assume I look ridiculous in everything. I love how cut people fix there hair and makeup but me puulease I dry my hair or either dont dry it and makeup ummm what the hey is that?? I know Security this girl needs to be under arrest for being crazy

Ok so this week I have dressed up, actually fixed my hair ( I attempted a poof), and I have wore makeup. Today I have on a scarf WHHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTTTT???? I think I want to go buy another scarf to GGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPP!!!!! Yall think I am joking but I think something is wrong. I was watching a video on how to tie a scarf so I could wear it today.

Ok enough about all of that I have started back on my healthy diet really hard this week and woza I have had a killer headache all week yes like everyday cause I threw the Mt Dew in the garbage. Said bye bye and well Im having with drawals but I want to change my bad habits. I have lost 3 lbs this week also look out.

I have a confession to make also I am so jamming out to christmas music today. I wonder why they dont make Thanksgiving cds??? I mean you have Easter, Halloween but where the heck is Thanksgiving?? So I am wanting to get in the holiday spirits so Jessica Simpson to the rescue. I love her voice so much I still wish her and Nick would get back together though.



Also I have another confession to make Carrie Underwoods leg make me drool!!! No I am not a lesbo but good lord I got just as excited about her legs as I did about Luke Bryans tight pants the other night on the CMA awards. I mean come on that girl is HOTTT!!!!


I hope everyone has a great weekend. I am heading to Kosciusko tonight to have some R&R with the boyfriend and then its up bright and early in the morning. I have to take Lizzie Mae to my mom and step dad she is going to stay with them tomorrow and tomorrow night. Jeremy and I are headed to Starkvegas tomorrow to watch them Dawgs take on Bama!!!! A day of beer good food and good friends. I am excited cause I am going to hopefully get to meet Mrs Callie from The good Life!!!!

Hope everyone has a fun Friday!! If you see a veteran today stop and thank me for all they do!!! I just think Veterans Day should be a national holiday cause I dont like having to work when alot of people get the day off.

1 comment:

Yelena Starikova said...

Carrie is GORGEOUS! I'm totally loving your blog! I 'd love if you visited my blog for multiple posts on all things fashion and style. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.
GlamThings