Monday, November 7, 2011

My embarrasing moment that I shouldnt post!!!!!

I know after this post the five followers that I do have will definitely hit the unfollow button but this is my blog and I dont ever want to forget this STUPID moment of mine. I have a tendency to open my mouth and embarrass myself but acourse everyone that is around gets a very good laugh out of my stupidity. Anywho saturday me, the boyfriend, and some of our friends were watching the big game. I am sorry to the people who are LSU fans but I am not so much. I have my many reasons though so dont cuss my name yet. I do know they are a good team but they still arent my favorite.

Anyway sorry. . . .  My friends said I hate how Lsu says GEAUX tigers I mean come on G-O is a 2 letter word. Ok insert me being all confused faced. I said what are you talking about??? My friends shows me a facebook status that said GEAUX TIGERS!!!!! I said you pronounce that GO?????? My friend said how did you think you pronounced it??? I said good scotts I thought you pronounced it GEAUX ( G-ox). I said OMG I thought that was the name of the mascot the geaux tiger.

Yes after this conversation I didnt speak for the rest of the night cause I was like how did everybody else know this and I amso dumb and didnt. I am totally laughing about this now lol cause I am not so dumb for thinking this well in my book anyway. Why would people want to change the way of spelling such a simple word??? I know the answer though. They knew I would be the last person in this area to figure this out.

Hope everyone is having a blessed Monday!!!!

1 comment:

JMB said...

DOn't feel too bad...I asked a stupid "blonde" question the other day to my parents about Daylight's Savings Time. I thought that you gained an extra hour EVERY night until it was time to set your clocks back......swear. Deans List, right here.