Monday, November 14, 2011

Photo recap!!!

Ok girlies I am new to the blog world and it has made me feel STUPID!!!!! I dont know what I am doing I couldnt get photos to upload from my iphone. I emailed them to my computer and now well I cant get them to turn right but one step at a time. I swear I am not dumb just slow aparently. Anywho reguardless I wanted to show yall some pictures from this weekend. I think its time to cut my hair off cause I feel like it looks ridic long. What do you think?? I also think that now that I have lost some weight that my nose looks ridic like a witch nose!!! I know girls are never satisfied with their looks are we??? anywho lets get this party started




This was Lizzie Thursday I was packing for the weekend. Yes I am living out of a suitcase but I go in the bathroom and come back and she was on top of my suitcase with her toys hahaha I thought is was hilar it was like momma dont forget me. Yes that green monkey is bigger than her but that was her first toy ever and she LOVES it and sleeps with it every night. No she is most def not spoiled. She is TERRIBLE but I loves her bunches.








I took this Saturday night I thought the sunset was beautiful:)



This was taken saturday of me and Jeremy. i love this boy!!!




I took this of me this morning sorry I have no makeup. YIKES but I was excited cause I got the messy side bun down and I think I did a good job for my first time:)









1 comment:

ashley said...

New follower!

Once you upload your photos to your computer you can change the orientation or you could use picnik to edit your pictures! (it's my fav plus you pay a $25 fee for a whole year!)