Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Overwhelmed!!!!

Yes the title says it all I dont do good with having SO much going on cause I get to sweating and stressed and my blood pressure goes up. As I know I have talked about many times I am fixing to move in with my boyfriend. I know alot of people think this is awful and I use to be that person Who wanted to do it the right way but after my first divorce I feel led to do it this way.

Anywho. . . . I have so much I want to do, that I need to do, and EEK!!!! I am running out of time I feel like. I dont have PATIENCE like zero!!! When I get my mind set on doing something I will do it with NO help cause who needs help???

I am in the process of trying to decorate a house which means in the process of slowly buying stuff. Also this is Thanksgiving week and trying to figure out stuff I can fix ( well this is whenever the family decides when we are eating) and also trying to make out my christmas list, plus ARGH I have to decorate the house for Christmas and I am moving in the house next weekend. Let me say I havent even started packing.

Ok peeps quit laughing I am sure to yall this is a piece of cake but I am a basket case stress out need MEDICATION stat. We also have the EGG Bowl Saturday which means I have to find Lizzie a babysitter and figure out what I am cooking for that day. I feel so overwhlemed here lately my mind never shuts off which means I am not sleeping good.

I am so ready for Christmas cause by then I feel like I will be settled in the house with Jeremy and Lizzie and calm and cool again. So today my day will be spent on Pinterest finding ideas for everything I need. So I will prob be MIA for the next couple of days. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with your families. I will talk to yall soon

3 comments:

Whim Wham Life said...

Phew. It's such a busy time of year! Enjoy some down time this week:-) xoxo

Megan said...

Ahhhhh, you seem so busy!!! I would be stressed, too!!! Take some time for yourself and just enjoy the holidays!!!

Fash Boulevard said...

decorating a house is always overwhelming, but really enjoyable. just go slow and buy pieces that you love. every time a room is done you'll fall in love with the house all over again. super happy I found your blog. totally following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com