Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Just Call me Picasso!!!!!




Hello my favorite people!!! First off I want to thank the 2 lovely ladies you emailed me last last thank you for your sweet comments it def made my Monday better:)

Yes my Monday was a whack job (yes I just typed that and I have no clue what that means but whateva) it was like the morning was ok but then after lunch something happened. Well when 5 came around I looked at my desk and thought OMG a tornado (HUGE) has done blown my desk up. I have no memory of how my desk so cluttered but I am still trying to straighten it out. EEK!!!!

Last night I went home and immediately got in my pjs yes which means at 5:25 I was ready for bed make off and all. Anyway got to have my monthly hourly chat with my friend Michael I dont know why we only talk once a month but that is how we roll. My roomate  cooked lasagna which isnt good formy healthy diet but oh well I devoured it and enjoyed it while doing it. I got settled in my spot and ready for some my tv shows last night I watched Dancing with the stars, Hart of Dixie, and 20/20 special about Gabby Gifford.

Ok I dont know if yall have kept up with or even heard about Gabby Gifford. If you havent omg search her on google NOW!!!!! I cried like a baby last night (what is new) it was the most heart tugging special. It made me feel bad cause yes I have struggles in life but compared to her it is so small.




Gabrielle Giffords vows to return to Congress in first interview after shooting
This is Gabby and her hubby Mark Kelly on last nights broadcast
So I am sure you are wondering what my title has to do with what I did last night OOPS sorry this lil girl got carried away. Well tonight I am giong after work to meet 2 friends of mine Alison and Kim to Easley Amused to do a painting. I do a post awhile back about that me and Jeremy's sister had done an owl. Then me, my mom, and my sister went the end of September and painting a scarecrow.


My sister Amands, me and my mom with our scarecrows:)






I am so excited about having girl time tonight cause I dont have alot of girls that I call my friend and most of the time it scares me to start a friendship with a girl. And if you dont know why I am like this well then move to my neck of the woods and you will find out fast.

I am also going to make me my first ELF purchase cause I have to go 45 minutes out of town to be able to. Do any of yall use it?? If so any recommendations???



1 comment:

CALLIE said...

O how I love Easily Amused!!

And I haven't used many, but I LOVE the ELF eyeshadow :)