Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm BACK!!!!

Hello my lovies!!! I am back and rested :) I have to say last week was the best Thanksgiving that I can remember. YESSSSS!!!! Ok where do I even begin cause goodness I have so much to tell yall and my mind is going crazy on where to begin ????

Well for starters I know most of yall HATED coming back to work today but this girl was so excited to start this week off. WHY?!?! well cause this is my last week living in Carthage that is right this weekend is the weekend that I move in with Jeremy. Up unitl this week I have been an emotional wreck I am not going to lie. I have been scared, nervous, happy, sad, oh goodness I have been ever emotion possible. I have prayed to God am I making a mistake?? I watch Kim & Kourtney take New York last night and it made me start thinking about how Kim and Kris had just gotten married and living together and they had alot of struggles cause they both were so different. Also in this day and time lets face it it is so easy to get a divorce. I dont want that AGAIN!!! I refuse to go down that road again. Therefore I know I am doing the right thing and for those of you that I offend by living with Jeremy before marriage I am sorry but I have to do what is right for me.

Ok so moving on, me and Jeremy exchanged christmas presents this weekend also hahahaha. I know your thinking what the hay Christmas is still a month away. Trust me we know this let me explain. I just bought a newer car, we just got a house which means alot of new bills for us. So we went ahead and got two big expensive gifts to ech other out of the way therefore we will have money to buy for everyone else and be able to enjoy christmas instead of being stressed out about money. Since we just got the new house we are slowly getting everything like we want it so I bought Jeremy a new grill and he bought me a new swing for the back porch.
Jeremy's new grill which we put together :)






My new swing up and ready to make memories in :)




I am so excited about these two gifts. Last night Jeremy grilled us chicken and I sat in the swing while he grilled. Yes we are like an old married couple but we love it.

Last Tuesday night I went painting with Jeremy's mom, his granny, and his sister at Easley Amused. We painting a Christmas ornament. Also the last week I went painting with some friends and we did a Christmas poinsetta which I didnt share a picture of. I have both of this diplayed in the house as part of our Christmas decorations.

My Christmas Poinsetta which to me looks more like Patrick from Spongebob lol





My Christams ornament






Thursday was a lazy day for us. Jeremy layed on the couch and watch football most of the day and Lizzie and I layed in the bed and watched the parade and slept alot. Lizzie really enjoyed her Thanksgiving!!!




Thursday night we went to my moms and stepdads for thanksgiving which was alot of fun. Friday I got up early and went shopping with Jeremy's mom and sister which we had a blast. We just went and got decorations really. After shopping Jeremy's sister came over and helped me start decorating my tree which still isnt finished yet got to get more stuff but here is the halfway mark hehehehe

Friday night Jeremy and I went to his parents for Thanksgiving and goodness we ate way to much and his parents surprised us with an early Christmas present :) his dad built it and his mom painted it.



Saturday was the day I had been waiting on all year my first time going to the EGGBOWL. Rain was in the forecast but I didnt care I just did my hair curly put my rainboots on ( well I had to borrow them from Jeremy's sister) and it was off to Starkville. I had planned to meet up with Callie but the rain didnt allow me to :( but I did get to wave at her big. She is even more prettier in person just hate I didnt get to talk to her but after a few texting conversations I feel like I know her. So here is a few pictures from Saturday I had so much fun but was so glad to get home and get a hot shower and get in my bed.












Well I dont think I left anything out but I am sure if you read all of this you are bored out of your mind. I am off to finish this Monday morning off so I can have lunch with my favorite girl Lindsey. Then tonight I must start packing so I want be so overwhelmed by this weekend. Hope yall are off to a great start. Even though Thanksgiving has come and gone dont be so quick to forget what all you have to be thankful for.

2 comments:

CALLIE said...

sounds like a blast of a weekend!!! So glad yall had so much fun.

And so excited about your move! You do what you have to do for yourself, girl! Don't you worry about everyone else :)

Megan said...

Awww, I love the swing that he bought for you!! So cute!!