Friday, November 4, 2011

Random stuff!!!

I was reading my blog this monring. Hey dont judge me Im not a total freak hahahahaha. Anyway I was reading my blog and I was like OMG no wonder I only have 5 followers I come across has a miserable person. All my blogs are like dark depression good night yall prob think that I never have fun and I am a b**** which I can be that word especially when mother natures decides to show up. Ok sorry I am rambling.

I wanted to give you a good blog and tell you about myself and what I love to do. The good stuff though cause I know I use this blog to sort through my life changes which is the bad stuff but I have got to do better letting you in on the good stuff. Ok then lets go.

Well my name is Nicole which duh I am sure you know that but I am 25 years old ugh I know that means I'm halfway to 50. Most days I think my body is already falling apart hahahaha If I had to describe my personality I would def say tender hearted. Why?? Well cause everybody that knows me tells me I worry and care to much for others. They are right I hate to make anybody mad well except my boyfriend I do that on purpose alot of times hehehehe. I am obsessed with music. Yes I have an addiction. I buy a new cd like every other day NAWP!!!! its not that bad. Alot of people like clothes shopping which I do to but Im more obsessed with music. My boyfriend gets annoyed at how music I know.

I love meeting new people and never meet a stranger at all. If you will talk to me trust me I will talk to you til you tell me to shutup. I have a tendency to say stupid stuff and get laughed at alot. I love it though weird right?? I just love to see people smiling and laughing so hey if they find me something to laugh at then bring it on cause laughter makes the world a better place. I think my dog is human. Yes you read that correctly I think Lizzie Mae is my daughter. When she goes to stay at my moms or with Jeremy's sister I pack her an overnight bag and I cry when we drive away. I know I have a problem. hahahahaha

I am obsessed with tv especially reality tv. If it is reality then yep this girl is watching it. Mtv and I are inthe works of shooting a reality show hahahaha Snooki has nothing on me. No its bad cause I actually hate reality tv cause its so dumb but I cant quit watching it. I know Im cray cray. I love to cook like no really cook not the take it out of a box and put it in the oven cook but the get down and dirty with them ingredients cooking. I feel like I accomplish something great when I cook well until I eat way to much then I feel bloated. ummm k tmi

I love the outdoors and love fishing. Ok let me clarify what I mean by "fishing" I do not mean getting in a boat and having all this famous fishing equiment. I mean having a cane pole, a container of worms or crickets, and a cooler of beer. I love just having fun with it and drinking alot while doing it which usually ends up in me- drunk and the fish- gone. Yeah I dont ususally catch alot but I do enjoy the memories made. I live in the sticks and everybody hunts but me. Well unless you count the time I ran over the squirrel by accident. Yes dont judge me but I cried when I hit the squirrel and picked it up and could have possible had my grandpaw bury.

I am the freak that prays everytime I see a dead animal in the road and I shed a tear.You would think I wouldnt eat meat but WRONG I love me some meat which kinda makes me sound like a hypocrite right. I know I have issues and I am working on these. hahahahaha I suck at being creative that is until pinterest came along NOW im a genius. I wish I could kiss the person who came up with that idea.

I get embarrassed about everything yes my face stays red alot. If you are ever in walmart and hear a guy saying hey honey dont you need some tampons and you hear a big crash that will be me hiding. Jeremy loves to embarrass me and he will say whatever he needs to get the job done. He says he loves my face when Im embarrassed. I dont exactly know what it looks like but evidently he loves it.

Im a Elvis fanatic no serious. I went to Graceland and cried the whole time. I mean who does that?? This girl. I having concert dvd, tshirts, coffee mugs, and yes I am jamming out to his cd right now. I so wish he was alive still.

So there you go Im a freak lol I am different but God made me and I love my life I swear I do. I just have a hard time letting go of my past. If there is anything else you want to know just ask!! I am so sorry that my blog has been like a dungeion of darkness hahaha. It will be more fun filled I promise.

I am so excited cause we are having our first get together at the new house tomorrow night:) yes I have been doing the elvis leg thrust move all day cause Im so excited. I am so nervous though cause nobody has seen the house yet well none of our friends so yikes what if they hate it. Anywho

What are yall doing this weekend?? Anything fun!!!

No comments: