Monday, February 27, 2012

Healthy is a Lifestyle!!!

I have never been one to struggle with my weight, BUT
I am one that looks in the mirror and I am
NEVER SATISFIED!!!!

With that said I also want to say I do not think I am a big girl
I wear size 6 jeans and medium tops and I can squeeze into size 4
jeans BUT like I said I am not satisfied.
I know you are saying why?!?!? I would kill to get into size 6 jeans
Well my body type is very small except right in the stomach area.
I gain weight right in my stomach and buttox region. Oh and I have
what I like to call thunder thighs. If you jiggle one of them you best watch out
is all I am saying.

Ok Anyway!!! I have been trying the last few months to lose weight.
I want to get back into a size 4 and I want to look good in a bathing suit.
Well everytime I started my "diet" guess what I FAILED!!!!
I couldnt last a week on a diet. I would get frustrated and stomp around and pout and cry.
Ok I am lieing I didnt stomp around but I did cry. I hate failing in something!!! I felt
like a big lazy head. I came home every day with the motivation to work out. I
would even get my work out clothes on and then guess what I would sit down in the chair
just to rest for a minute and well guess what
I NEVER  GOT UP!!!

I kept getting on facebook and blogger and seeing all these people talking
about workouts, the gym, the scale, and running.
I was so mad and I would start stuffin my face as fast as I could
put food in my mouth. Well I am proud to say it really looks like
all of this as changed.

I am sure you are asking how and why and when and where??
Ok maybe not all of those questions but cause I woke up one day
and said you know what I spend more time hatint my body then
doing something about it. I spend more time making up excuses than just
working out. I spend more time looking at others and being jealous of
them than being like them.




I know look at it as a lifestyle change instead of a diet.
I have been counting calories and also going ro the park and
have started running everyday. So for the last week I have cleaned out
the pantry and restocked it and now that I am looking at it differntly it doesnt
seem so hard. Before it was about losing weight now I look at it as I dont want to lose
my life at a young age. Now my no means can I say I have it all figured out nor am I trying
to brag about it but I am very proud of myslef because before I barely latest two days and now I am going on a
week!!!!

I got on pinterest this morning and needed some motivation adn some drive to keep it up. And boy pinterest
was def the place to go cause I am ready to get to the park now. I am not a runner nor have I ever been a runner.  But I want to be one bad cause my boyfriend is a runner. Lets just say I SUCK at it
I can barely run a half a mile. Yes you can laugh at me. But after being on pinterest this morning
I am super pumped to run my half a mile when I get home.




So if any of my followers have any advice or tips please leave me a comment or
email me!!!! Any advice will be greatly appreciated. 

1 comment:

Renee Arianna said...

Girl! I am so proud of you!! I struggle with this all the time. And even though size six really isn't that big it still makes YOU feel better about yourself if you can get back into those 4's. So I feel you. I need motivation bad. I'm a stress eater so lately I have been shoveling food in my face non freaking stop! It's disgusting really! Keep up the great work and keep us updated!!