Friday, February 3, 2012

Thank You for being a friend!!!

Hello ladies!! Yes I so was singing the Golden Girls theme song when i typed my title. hahahaha you know you started singing it to when you read my title. If you didnt well sing it now!!!

Anyway the reason for my title is because yall gave me a big head yesterday!! I have 17 followers and had 6 comments on one post!! Seriously though thank yall so much for taking the time to make me feel spefcial. I mean I understand alot of blogs have way more than 17 followers and get more than 6 comments but to me I hit the jackpot. I went home and celebrated last night hahahaha.

I have to say though this morning a bunch of yall are making me jealous cause yall are talking about the weekend and yall plans. Well let me tell you guys my plans. . . . . . . .. . drumroll please. . . . . . . wait for it now. . . . .


WORK!!!!!!!


Yes that is right today is not my Friday nope its called torture season wait I mean tax season so I will be at work tomorrow. I have the best boyfriend cause he even puts in overtime and works on Saturdays to just so I want feel angry when I leave and he is still in the bed. I am thankful for how fast January flew by and that February is already here.

No but I do get Sunday off which is my day of catch up. I will get the clothes washed and house cleaned and I cook a full course meal for my love bug. This Sunday is special though cause its the Super Bowl WHOOP WHOOP. I mean I think even non football lovers watch the Super Bowl. If you dont watch the super bowl you are wishing you were watching it. Since this is our first Super Bowl in our home I couldnt now have a get together. So we are having Jeremy's sister, his nephew, and hopefully Lindsey over to watch the game and eat steaks!!! Yes since its such a small amount of people Jeremy has decided he is going to grill steaks!!! YUMMY!! I am going to do a desert and maybe some other appetizers. Nothing big just a small get together with family and friends. I will prob be in my pjs, curled up on the couch with Lizzie.

Well ladies there you have it my weekend plans!! While I hate I am having to work on Saturdays I am excited cause my bank account is growing which means I can hopefully upgrade to an Iphone 4. Yes this girl still has the first Iphone they came out with but let me tell you I def have gotten my money out of it hahaha.

Thanks again ladies for making yesterday be extra special for me!!! For a girl who doesnt look at myself as pretty or even someone that people would like it really meant alot.

Have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

CALLIE said...

I definitely started singing!!

And as far as the comments go... I still get so excited when I get even 1 comment on something. I blogged for about a year before I ever even got one comment ha! So now, every single one is still so exciting.

Can't wait for the Super Bowl! I think we are smoking some ribs! Yum!!

Nobody said...

What do you do for a living?!! I'm an accountant!! Thank God I get out of taxes, though. LOL!

Renee Arianna said...

I'm like Callie! I still get excited over just 1 comment! :) And girl... I rocked the original iPhone up until right after Christmas. I got a gift card for xmas and then before I could even get a new one I finally broke the screen on my old one. Certainly not purposefully! You will looooove the new one! It's so much faster than my old one!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Sorry you have to work the weekend but YAY for watching the Superbowl.

Christine said...

LOVED that show growing up {is that weird??}. Sounds like a fun weekend, minus the working part. Good luck on hosting the superbowl party at your place this year!