Friday, February 17, 2012

25 Random Facts about ME!!!

I have noticed alot here lately where alot of the blogs I read have
been talking about random facts about themself.

So I have decided to do it myself.
As you have read I am going to list 25 facts!!
Why 25 cause well that is my age but I must admit I am terrified that
I want be able to come up with that many cause I am pretty lamo.
So let the list begin. . . .

  1. I have never been on an airplane before cause Im am terrified
  2. As I said in my last post I do like chocolate cause its black and gooey and well I just dont like it.
  3. I hate sweet tea (well any kind of tea).
  4. My biggest fear in life is bad weather. Thunder, lightning,wind, hail omg I am having an anxiety attack just thinking about it.
  5. I have never had a pedicure before nor will I ever. Why?!? I hate feet. I hate feet touching me, I hate people looking at my feet, and the thought of people touching my feet grosses me out.
  6. I had braces on my teeth for 6 LONG years. I got them right before my 4th grade and got them off my 10 grade year.
  7. I love music. Like its my addiction, my hobby, my life. Music is my escape. When my parents were always fighting I would turn the radio or my fav cd wide open and just sing and sing and forget about life. Still til today when life gets stressful I get in my car  crank my music up and just drift away.
  8. I love making people feel special. I dont care how you treat me all I want is to make people smile and laugh.
  9. Im OCD when it comes to being clean. Everything has its place and thats where it needs to be. I cant not sleep at night till everything is put away and up. I can not leave the house til the bed is made. ( which I didnt make it this morning but the covers are turned back.
  10. I have a bunch of nicknames. My family calls me Cole, my friend lindsey calls me number monkey (cause I work with numbers all day long and I like to have fun like a monkey), Jeremys family call me Nickel G.
  11. My favorite moment of the day is when I am in the shower. Crazy right? I feel like when I am in the shower is when I do my best thinking about what I want to do that day and its like I feel so slow when I get in the shower but when I get out I feel alive and ready to go.
  12. My favorite candy ever is gummy bears and twizzlers. I am addicted and get ill when I run out.
  13. I enjoy reading.Rather its a book, a magazine, or somebodys blog.
  14. I say Im sorry for everything. Worst habit ever I know and it gets on my boyfriends nerves. For example he can say I didnt eat lunch today cause the microwave doesnt work. My reply is Oh no Im sorry its my fault. I say Im sorry for everything.
  15. I do not drink whiskey. Why?!? It makes me very emotional. One time I went out with a girlfriend walked to the car to talk on the phone got scared that cops were going to find me so I locked myself in the trunk. I sat in their crying the entire time. Yeah I am know a wine and beer girl only and leave the whiskey to Jeremy.
  16. I am not athletic at all. So wish I was though but no I stink at playing any sport. I love love to watch sports just dont hand me a ball of any kind.
  17. Laughter makes me happy. I guess cause I didnt hear it alot growing up. I will do whatever or say whatever just to make you laugh.
  18. Blog world scares me. I enjoy my blog and want to meet new people but sometimes get scared that people will find me creepy or weird and not like me.
  19. Love animals. I am that creepy animal person. My dog is not just a dog to me she is my heart she is my daughter. I am the person who crys everytime I see a dog ran over.
  20. I cry alot. I am one of those people that will shed a tear in almost every money. Weirdo right here.
  21. Really enjoy cooking and planning get togethers.
  22. When I was growing up, I always wanted to be a singer. My parents told me I was crazy so I never persued it. I still love singing we have a karookee machine.
  23. I made a cd once. Nothing fancy at all just recorded a few Carrie Underwood songs for my dads bday.
  24. My underarms sweat all the time. It can be 20 degrees outside and well yep I will have a wet spot on my shirt from my underarms sweating.
  25. So because of this I wera dark colors alot. Some people prob think I am gothic.
Well there you have it. Hopefully I want lose any followers from
this but just thought is would be fun to share
with yall a lil more about me and what I love hate and
well yeah you get the idea.

Hope my followers have a great weekend!!!
What you want to know what I will be
doing??

Well me and Jeremy both are going to work Saturday to dinner.YIPEE!!! Then we are going to Lowe's to get a new microwave (ours quit Monday night) and new blinds for the living room. Oh and Jeremy says he must buy a PS3. We have a Wii already but he says the PS3 is better?!? We will also prob drank and play cards or some kind of game Saturday night cause we are cool like that. Sunday will be a lazy movie day.

Hope Yall have a good weekend!!!
Nicole


7 comments:

henning love said...

sounds like a fun weekend!! and thanks for sharing with us more about yourself.

CALLIE said...

We seriously do have a lot in common... except I'm not an animal lover. You can disown me if you feel the need ha!!

Sunkissed and Southern said...

oh i love some gummie bears and twizzlers!! you need to get on a plane girl!! i freak out and take two benadryl because otherwise i have panic attacks and cry. its worth it though! theres a big world out there! thanks for sharing such neat details about yourself. very cool.

Megan said...

This is so fun! I don't like sweet tea, either! So weird since I'm from the south, but blah!

Anonymous said...

I'm a new follower, awesome blog! I'm OCD when it comes to being clean too and I'm a huge animal lover!

Renee Arianna said...

I love these 25 facts! :) I still think it's weird you dislike chocolate! haha

Nobody said...

omg i swear these all sound like me!! except i loveee choc and tea!!