Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Hump Day!!!!

Good Morning Ladies!!! I am so glad that today is Wednesday which acourse I wish it was Friday but My new books come in today. I wish I got excited about reading in high school as I do now. I got to do some blog reading yesterday and looks like my friends are doing good.

Well I need to be put in time-out cause well I lied to yall yesterday :( I didnt go home and workout!!!! Instead after work I went and saw my mom and step dad for a lil bit cause I havent seen them in awhile. Then I went home and spent some quality tv time with my boyfriend. We have gotten into the new show Alcatraz. Does anyone else watch that show?? It comes on Fox on Monday nights at 8. Well we are always watching the Bachelor on Monday nights so we have to tape Alcatraz.

Well I did remember that I told yall I would post Lizzie Mae's first photo shoot. So I am going to do that for yall. I am sure yall think I am corny for having professional pictures done of my dog. But oh well I like to be different. Lizzie Mae is in alot of trouble this week. I finally thought we had her potty trained and well now she refuses to poo outside but as soon as we bring her in she does in in the house. UGH I am not a happy momma. So this morning we stayed outside until she pooped outside. I do not know what has brought this own but she will get out of this.

Anyway here is a few of my favorites.

Love this one:)



I love love love this one!!!!


Yes I am a big black and white picture fan. This are so not all of them but I so didnt want to overload you with pictures. I am so proud of these though and cant wait til the spring when me, jeremy, and Lizzie Mae are going to get Lindsey (Lala) to take family pictures of us.

I am going to leave you with this oops picture that Lindsey took. This was towards the end of the shoot and Lizzie was very tired of taking pictures and well she ran off right when Lindsey tookthe picture. I love it the picture though I am thinking of making it a 8 x10 and putting it in a pretty frame.


I hope you like the pictures and I hope you all have a great Wednesday!! 

2 comments:

Marionberry Style said...

Aww, you're little Lizzie is so adorable!! I love these photos (the black and white is perfect).
And we just recently adopted a little beagle who has been somewhat challenging with the potty training...so I feel your pain!
XO - Marion

Sunkissed and Southern said...

she is so cute!