Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is really going on?!?, Book Review, & Girl talk

I can not believe that it is already Thursday!!
Really now where has this week gone.
I have been super busy but thankfully
I have not been stressed out.
This brings me to the question

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON?!?!?
(quit looking at the computer screen funny I am fixing to explain)


I am NOT a morning person. I am one of those people who has to set my clock
twenty minutes before I absolutely have to get up yes which means I
have to hit the snooze 20 minutes. Why?!? Because I feel like
I am going to die if I dont do it, hahaha I actually
have no clue why I feel the need to do this but I have already told yall I
AM A WEIRDO!!!!!

Also, I am one of those who is running out the door to work still not ready for work.
I get to work right at 8 well ok I am lieing 8:02. I dont want to talk to my boss cause
I am still not awake and Im frankly pissed off that he is so happy.
AFter a cup of coffee ( Callie, Are we still friends??) and a can of Mt Dew I finally have
a smile on my face and ready to conquer the world. I guess I should mention that this
is usually around 10 in the morning before this happens. Now listen I am not
somebody who goes to bed at midnight. I dont have the nickname G'Maw for
no reason. My bedtime is 9 everynight.

Well this week I am COMPLETELY opposite. Like people either I am sick and need a shot OR
even worse I am scared aliens have abducted my body hahahahaha!!!!
Now to some this might scare them but the aliens can stay cause I am liking the me this week!!!
I have to be out of the bed by 6:30 every morning so my alarm is set for 6:10 well guess what time
I have been getting out of the bed?!?!?!

5:50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This means something big in my house like I dont feel rushed in the mornings.
I get to work not only on time but I also get to work early.
I even have time to sit in my chair and drink a cup of coffee and check the weather.
Also last night I went to the park and ran a half a mile and walked a mile.
Ok I know running a half a mile isnt alot but people
I DO NOT RUN!!!!
So me doing that was like a big celebration in
my house hold. Like yes I had a
glass of wine. Thats normal right??

Also this morning I got up at 5:45 and did jumping jacks. And I did 50 of them
I feel like a totally differeny person and like really enegized!!!
So I saw this saying on Pinterest and I wrote it on a sticky and put it in my car and on
my desk at work so maybe I will keep this up.




I also wanted to give a book review. WHAT?!?
Im telling you I dont know whats going on.
Anyway I recently read the biography
about Kris Jenner.

Now I am one of those who never misses an episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians,
Kourtney & Khloe take Miami, Khloe & Lamar, and Kim & Kourtney take New york!!!
Yeah as you can see I have been slightly obsessed with them. I did however think that
they were all spoiled rich kids who needed to be knocked down a few notches. I
especially thought this in recent month when all this with Kim K's divorce and well
surely you know what I am talking about. I almost didnt want to read Kris Jenners book
BUT like my last post I truely try not to judge people.


WOW!!! is all I can say about the book cause it was amazing I finished it in like 3 days.
She talks about her entire life in this book from childhood til now. She talks about her marriage to
Robert Kardashian and how she cheated on him. She talked about her divorce and acourse it was
something that in a way I could relate to. She also talks about OJ Simpson and Nicole Brown.
It is a good book and it kept me wanted to read more. I was actually sad when I turned the last page.
It def made me think differently of her cause she has worked hard to get to where she is at.
I do still think her kids are spoiled but it def made me think wow this woman has went through alot.

Also on top of reading books I love music. I might be very late to this ball game but have yall ever heard
of Girltalk??? Well if so why in the heck didnt yall tell me about them?? I have been listening to them all
week long and put their songs on my ipod and well I think this is why I ran so good yesterday. This is my fav song so take a listen. Doesnt is just make you want to get up and dance and/or workout. I think it is great workout music.





5 comments:

CALLIE said...

Ummm my alarm starts going off at 6and I usually get up after 7... and I leave at 7:20.. This includes washing and blow drying my hair. Hot mess express right here! Sleep is way to important ha!

I just don't understand what people do who take hours to get ready.

I have been wanting to read the Kris K book for forever. I too, LOVE that fam. Even if they are crazy.

Renee Arianna said...

I am so so not a morning person. Like at all. I envy those who are! And I def wanna read the Kris Kardashian book. Glad to hear it was good! And no never heard of that band!

JMB said...

I get up at 6:45, probably how I am always RUSHING into work right before I am supposed to be there hahaha. I cannot take the Kardashians voice, however, I LOVE them on tv...it's a guilty pleasure, for sure!

Sarah said...

LOVE love love girl talk! One of my faves and super fun to see in concert!

Jamie said...

I love the Kardasians too. I try not to but I cant help it. They always make me giggle.