Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Funk!!

Hey ladies sorry Iwasnt able to blog yesterday! I had to actually work instead of play. Also thank you to the girls that left me sweet message about my family story. It means alot to have people that dont really know you lift you up with such sweet words.

Ok so this weekend I was so sad cause I didnt have anybody to go to the movies with me:( All my peeps were busy with other plans and the boytoy is hanging out with one of his buddies. Well last night I got a text from my friend saying he was available Saturday to hang out. WHOOP WHOOP!! Im not a loser afterall now casue tomoorow after I get off of work me and my friend Michael will be at the theaters watching this movie.


I know a bunch of yall have already said it so dI am going to sound like a broken record but ummm I so wouldnt question being married to this guy. I am so excited to finally go see and I get to see one of my best guy friends to.

Also I want to discuss something that reallys bothers me and has a special place in my heart. First off I am a Christian and I am aware of what the Bible says as well as I know what I believe in. Anyway my friend that I am going to the movies with tomorrow is gay. Yes he has a boyfriend. I do not believe in someone being gay and my friend knows this and respects my opinion. I was friends with Michael before he came out and told me he was gay. It didnt change anything about who Michael is as a person. It hurts me that there is people who call themselfs Christians who look down on people for being gay. I am a Christian and I sin everyday I do things that the bible says not to do. So how can I look down on somebody being gay. In the bible it says not to be gay but in the bible it also says not to use vulgar language. People I say shit when my alarm goes off!!! It says in the bible to not judge people. I cant tell you how many times I turn my nose up at people cause I have judged them.

Anyway you get my point I think. I am not gay but I am just as much a sinner as a gay person is. It just kills me how I know my friend has had to go through alot. I think we as christains shouldnt judge someone for the way they are. I am totally against being a bully!! If you down people for being gay, being fat, being a different color, or for having a bazillion piercings than you are judging and being a BULLY!!!!

It just bothers me how mean people can be but then call themself Christians. I do not believe in being gay I do not believe in piercing your body in a bazillion places but I do not belittle the people who do these things. The way I look at it God loves every person and every creature. It says in the bible he evens pays attention to the wild flowers most of which are never seen.

Ok I will stop now!! Sorry if I have offended anyone but it hurts me how mean and cruel people are. Just because you dont agree in someones beliefs doesnt give you the right to be so mean. This is the video that brough this little rant on.


What is everyone else doing this weekend?? Is anyone else going to see the Vow?? 

Is anyone else on Instagram?? I just downloaded it this week and I think I am going to like it. Follow me at NiCkElG37 if you are on there

1 comment:

Renee Arianna said...

Love Ellen and hadn't seen that video yet! Love it. And I want to see the vow but I may have to wait til it comes out and I can watch it at home so I can cry freely! haha.