Thursday, March 1, 2012

The March Blues!!!

Yes this is the blues that you are thinking of
I am SAD!!!! and well let me explain why!!!!
Today is March 1 which mean my birthday is in
6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now dont go jumping to conclusions
I am not sad at all about fixing to turn the
BIG 2-6. I just dont like my birthday!!!
In the past my birthday hasnt ever turned out to
be as fun as I always thought a normal birthday should be
Every year on my birthday it just always reminded me of how
I didnt have alot of friends. It was always me and one friend
and that was it to celebrate. Most of the time I would have to remind my
dad the day before or the day of my birthday.

Well last years birthday was HORRIBLE as in I cried all day long.
The boyfriend and me got in a huge fight. I think I even told him I didnt
like him adn wanted to break up. It was the birthday from hell no lie. Alot of other stuff was going on
My birthday went missing the day before didnt tell anyone where she was going and well
went and checked herself in a mental institute cause my sister told her she was crazy!!!
Oh yes my boyfriends sister was mad at me that day cause I had went behind her
back and asked around about her new boyfriend at the time. Just awful!!!!

Alot happened on my birthday and it was the day that started a war between me and
Jeremy's family. A big war that almost brought an end to me and Jeremy:( As I sit here
and think about my birthday while yes I am so thankful that everything worked out and
we are all so happy I just dont want to celebrate this year. I feel like I brought lasts year on myself.
I dont want to bore all with all the details but just say a prayer for me cause this time is just
not so fun to me.


NOW!!!!!!!!!!

On to something more positive I have decided to try the March photo a Day challenge on Instagram.
While I am sure my photos will be nothing spectacular I am pretty excited about doing it.
Here is a list of what I have to take a picture of everyday!!





So is anyone else doing the photo challenge?!? If so let me know I would love to follow you!!!!!


So guess what I have been doing GREAT on my healhty lifestyle change!!!
I have been working out and counting calories for a total of 8 days.
I feel great to. The counting calories is a lil harder than I thought. Lets just say
it has me wondering how many calories I ate a day before I cut out fast food!!!
Even though I am sure this isnt stuff you want to hear but I am loving my routine
I have been trying to eat ever 2-3 hours. I read that this helps keep your
metabolism up?!? I have been trying to work out everyday when I
get home. I have been mixing this upu just so I want get bored. I either go to the park
for a walk/jog or I put in a workout dvd and do it. Right now I am not pushing myself
very hard on my workouts just casue I dont want to burn myself out. I usually work out
for 30 minutes. I def hope to increase this number slowly.

I am still getting up early every morning which hard for me to say this but
I LOVE IT!!!!! Jeremy has been going in to work at 5:30 so he usually leaves the house
at 5:15-5:20. When he leaves I usually check my email, get on facebook, and have
a talk with God befoer I get out of the around 5:50. When I get up the first thing I do is make the
bed (yes I am OCD) and then I take Lizzie Mae outside to walk around. I still find it so hard to believe that I am enjoying getting out of bed before the sun but I am def soaking it in while it last. Usually around6:05 I come in and fix me come breakfast. I read that breakfast is the most important meal so I def make it important. I make something differnet every morning but it always contains a bunch of fruit. After breakfast I pour myself a cup of coffee and its off to get ready for work.

Before I leave the house I always pack my lunch and mix me a spark/orange jiuce drink for the drive to work. Spark is a good caffeine powder and gives you energy. In this process I gave up Mt Dew and any other
soft drink. I tried giving up Mt Dew a few times before but I would get killer headaches and would
finally give in and drink one. So far I have not had any headaches so thank the Lord for that. Usually around 9 in the morning I will eat me a banana or an orange for at this point it has been 3 hours since I had breakfast. Then I will eat lunch at 12. I read the point is to make sure your body is never hungry. So then I will have another snack at 3.

I usually get home around 5:30 and will immediately get in my workour attire. I do not sit down
cause I am scared if I sit down I will not work out. I will work out for 30 minutes then fix something for supper.
Most of the times I try to make sure supper is my lowest calorie meal of the day. After I eat I will then shower and get in my pjs ready to start the next day!!!  I am so hoping I stickto this cause I am feeling so confident and
so proud of myself!!!! It has been fun cause me and Jeremy have been working out together!!! Every morning we discuss what we are going to do that afternoon. Today the weather is perfect for a run at the park so that is what we have scheduled for today!!!

So this is what my week has consisted of just working out and work and well calorie counting!!!!
What have yall been doing this week?!?!

3 comments:

CALLIE said...

Look at you go!! So proud of you. I just CANNOT seem to make myself get up in the mornings to do anything. O, how I wish I could.

And let's not be down about the ole' birthday! It's just another day of the year. Just like any other day. And I have a feeling this will be the best one yet :)

CALLIE said...

Hello there Lovely Lady!! I hope you had the most fantabulous birthday to date yesterday!! I left you a little award on my blog today, if you would like to play along :)

Renee Arianna said...

I'm so sorry I missed your birthday!! Bad friend! I hope it was at least somewhat special! Seriously proud of you for continuing on in your weight loss journey! So so hard. I'm doing the photo challenge on instagram too! I haven't seen yours though! Sad face!