Thursday, February 2, 2012

Christmas in February!!

You know a few posts ago I wrote about what a terrible week I was having well that week was so worth it now cause yesterday was a great day. It was like Christmas all over again so what if all the gifts were from me to myself. So lets talk about what I got.

First off at lunch time yesterday the fedex guy dropped off a box that had my books!!! I ordered the Tim tebow and Kris Jenner books. I love Tim Tebow and how he is one of the few people left in the media that isnt scared to stand up in his faith. Kris Jenner book as much as the Kardashians get on my nerves and put bad thoughts in my head I am hoping this book will help my judgement over them.

Then when I got home there was a box under the carport. I was so excited cause I knew it was my first purchase off of Etsy!!! Yes I had never heard of etsy til Katie over at Keep Calm and Carry On posted about her pillow she ordered from Next Door to Heaven. I fell in love with her purchase and had to order myself one. Well it came in yesterday and is now taking up residency on our bed!!!

Ugh sorry I didnt take the time to turn it.



As many of you followers already know me and my boyfriend just got a house and moved in together, so if you know of any other cute etsy stores I might like please leave me a comment and let me know.

Ok so last gift to myself last night was tickets to Super Bulldog Weekend!! WHOOP WHOOP!!! I am so ready for this and get to see Sugarland in concert also. I am so ready for football season but at least I get to watch my dawgs play in April. I am so excited!!!! Hurry up APril 21 this girl is ready. I must start shopping today.

Well I know this is short post but I am off to work and make some green cause I sure like to spend it hahaha but wanted to leave you with a picture of myself. I have me drying my hair and letting it do its on think and just straightening the frizz down. I am loving it cause it has tons of body like this and well its something different besides my curls. Oh and I have makeup on and think I look pretty in this picture which is oh so rare.




Hope everyone has a fab Thursday!!!! So thankful for the sunshine!!!

6 comments:

CALLIE said...

So jealous of your new pillow!! I want one...

And about Super Bulldog Weekend. We are still undecided. Being that there is a spring football game, baseball at Dudy Noble and Sugarland (my fav), there's should be no question. But I've already signed up and paid for the Warrior Dash here in Jackson that morning. Maybe we could head to Starkville after it. I don't think I can miss this.... Sugarland at Davis Wade. MUST.

And you look gorg as always! O what I would do for that hair..

Nobody said...

OHHH you're soooooo pretty!! LOVE it. <3

My Life as Whitney said...

Your pillow is fabulous! Etsy is so so fun! And you are going to see Sugarland!? Jealous!

Renee Arianna said...

Shut your mouth! Sugarland in Starkville!? Sign me up. Amazing!! And I want your hair. Can I have it!?

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

ok, i see why you posted that picture of yourself...the hair looks great.

show it off, lady! SHOW IT OFF.

Sarah said...

Your hair looks fantastic!