Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentines Day!!!

Hello loveies!!!! I am sorry I didnt get to tell everyone happy Valentines yesterday. Work is insane and I think I am going insane to. I miss having the weekends off so bad. I can not wait til April gets here so I can have Saturdays away from the office again.

Anyway so sorry this isnt going to be a post about me vented about how I hate work right now. I first wanted to pat myself on the back I have been eating very healthy right now and staying just under my calorie intake for the day. BUT I still havent had time to exercise!!! I am not going to beat myself up though cause at least I am back on track on eating healthy.



So I was going to share with yall how my Valentines went. It was great!!! My mom suprised me with two bags from Hobby Lobby!!! I had talked to her over the weekend about my ideas about the house decorating and she thought it was so me. I dont have pictures of everything she got me but I promise I will work on that but I took a picture of the cross she got me that I am in love with. I put it on the side table by my red chair in the living room. This cross means I am finally finished with the living room so here is some pictures.
This is our fireplace and mantle!!!
My red cross!!!

This is my red chair!! And yes that is Lizzie's but sorry
Sorry that two of the pictures are sideways I edited them and saved them turned the right way but when I uploaded them I dont know what happened. I guess I am having a stupid moment. Anyway I know the living room is nothing fancy but it is home and welcoming to us. Acourse we have two couches that I didnt take pictures. Dont want yall to think we just have my chair. Most everything in our house is hand me downs but yeah it is about money to us at all its about making the best of what you have. I am planning on getting the big blinds but on the windows cause I dont like them shades very much and I dont think I am going to do curtains at all but who knows I change my mind alot.

So Valentines Day to alot of people is about getting flowers and candy. If yall havent realized by now I am not normal. I am not saying I dislike flowers but I do hate chocolate. So I am prob one of the few girls who didnt get roses yesterday. I so dont want to offend anybody when I say this cause this is just me but I dont want Jeremy spending money on flowers that or going to die in two or three days and then I have nothing but dead flowers to show from our special day. I tell him every year I dont want flowers please be different. I guess maybe that makes me selfish but Jeremy seems perfectly fine with not sending me flowers.

Anyway sorry to keep rambling just dont want to get any hate mail. Anyway lol I got home and Jeremy and Lizzie met me at the door to give me kisses and hugs. When I walk in I see my Valnetines present!! My Lizzie Mae got me Breaking Dawn Dvd. She was so excited about giving it to me. Jeremy gave me: a bear (to go with the bear I got last year), the Vow book, Facing the Giants DVD, 2 beautiful picture frames (for Lizzies photoshoot), a clothes basket for my bathroom (I been wanting one bad), gummy bears, twizzlers, and butterfingers(the only candy bar I will eat). I also got a card from Jeremy where he wrote in it the sweetest letter ever.

For Jeremy Valentines he got the following: Lizzie got him Family game night DVD, and I made him a lil gift basket(which I took a picture)

It includes 2 cards one from Lizzie and one from me, the Fighter DVD,
Madden 11 Wii game, a typed letter from me, and his fav candy.

Lizzie Mae also got some Valentine love. We got her two new toys, a leather jacket, and a new bed for her pen. She was so excited she was running around like she was on crack or something. Here is a picture of her reaaction when Jeremy brought her Valentine present in and then I took a picture of her in her new jacket. She got mad when I made her take it off. I think she wanted to sleep in it.


She was jumping and a barking. Sorry I realized this isnt the best reaction picture.
Oh well I should get an E for effort RIGHT?!


Yes this is taking in the bathroom. Jeremy was in the shower
and she ran in there and started barking
it was like she was saying hey daddy look at me I am pretty!!


Again sorry I edited the pictures and saved them turned the right way but who knows what happened. I am sure it is the person who is operating this computer and not the computer.

Also with all this house talk I thought I would leave yall with a picture of what our house looks like. Nothing fancy again but I really love it cause it is my home and well its where me and Jeremy are starting our life together. So to me it is a mansion. For yall wondering it is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house!!

I know I cut some off but yeah you get the idea.
Oh and the house isnt yellow it is tan with black shutters not
sure why it looks yellow.
Oh and that tree in the front has been trimmed:)



What did yall do for Valentines Day?!? Again hope I didnt offend anybody with my no flowers for me comment.


Be blessed~
     Nicole

2 comments:

CALLIE said...

Girl.... you don't like chocolate?? That is cray.

Anywho, love you precious house and so glad that yall had an awesome Valentines!!

Jodie said...

I'm your newest follower!! Love your blog and I totally agree with you.. I dislike chocolate too!! I maybe have it once in a blue moon!! Glad I'm not the only one that think this too! ;)

Have a FAB weekend!!

http://www.ramblingsofafabulousbrunette.com/