Monday, February 6, 2012

Where oh Where did my Weekend Go?!?

Are you kidding me is it really Monday again?? NOOOOOO!!!! Well I hope everyone had a good weekend I know I did for the lil bit of one I had. So let me tell you what I did.

Friday well I worked til 5:30 which put me 6 getting home. I cooked me and Jeremy scrambled eggs and toast for supper. Why did we have this?? I have no clue it just seemes like the thing to eat. After supper we put our pjs on and settled in the living room and watched the movie Drive with Ryan Goslin. I didnt hate the movie but it isnt my favorite either. Well then we went to bed at 9:30.

Saturday morning was just like every other day during the week I was up at 6:15 walking Lizzie Mae outside cussing her while drinking coffee. I will tell you about Lizzie later I promise. Anyway I had scheduled Lizzie an appointment with the groomer for Saturday morning. Jeremy left for work and me and Lizzie left at 7:30 to drop her off at Pampered Paws. Well evidently there was some miscommunication with the lady cause she told me she usually got to work at 7:30 so I was like well good I leave at 7:30 going to work. Well the lady didnt show up so made me very late for work. It takes me 25 minutes from my house and well I didnt leave til 7:50. So my morning wasnt off to a good start but I calmed down and got to work around 8:15 and worked til 12:30. When I left worked and got halfway home I got in a thunderstorm or as I like to call it a monsoon!!! It was raining so hard that I had to pull over. I do not like driving in rain but this monsoon about made me piss in my pants.

I finally made it home and made me another pot of coffee ( my nerves were shot) and got in my pjs and just had some quiet time before Jeremy got home. When my honey got home we fixed a frozen pizza for lunch and curled up and watched the Skulls. Jeremy is a movie fanactic and found the Skulls movie pack at walmart for 5. After the movie Jeremy and I went to walmart and did our grocery shopping plus got Wendy's for supper (so not on my diet plan) and watched Skulls II and turned in for the night at 9:30 I am telling you what me and Jeremy are party animals.

Sunday morning me and Jeremy slept in til 8. We felt so rested. He got up and went in the living room I stayed in the bed and finished reading my book finally lord I didnt think I was ever going to have enough time to finish it. Plus drink my 2 cups of coffee. AFter I finished my book I washed clothes, washed our sheets, vacummed the bedroom, Jeremy swept the floors while I mopped behind him, and I gave Lizzie a bath. While the sheets were drying me and Jeremy watched the movie Contagion umm yeah wasnt a fan of this movie either. Then we watched the past weeks Jersey Shore. I swear I know that show is so stupid but lord it makes for some good laughs. I also managed to make a chocolate chip pie which I must say was so good.

Super Bowl party was so wild at our house!!! Puhlease!! Our version was like g rated. hahahaha My girl Lindsey came up and stayed with us. So me her and Jeremy watched the super bowl in our pjs while talking bout Ho-hay!!! Any guy that Lindsey has ever dated, thinks is cute, or dislikes Jeremy names him Ho-hay. Who knows why other than he loves to aggravate Lindsey. We had so much fun.

Halftime show was not good to me at all. Was Madonna drunk?? I mean I know she is in her fifties but she acted crazy to me. The whole thing was weird to me. I think they need to have Aerosmith back cause their halftime is by far the best to date. And well I am not team Brady nor am I team Manning but last night I was so Team Brady. I know there is alot of people that is a fan of Eli cause he is from MS and went to Ole Miss. I am sorry I try to like him but he rubs me the wrong way so bad. I have nothing against his family I know they are good people but I still cant bring myself to cheer for Eli. So acourse last night I was out numbered cause Lindsey and Jeremy both cheered for the Giants, but not this girl and I want a sore loser at all. I am happy for Eli he is a good quarterback but I just dont like him.

Ok so does anyone watch the Voice?? I did not watch it last year, but I did last night and I really enjoyed it. Acourse now I wish I hadnt liked it cause it comes on tonight. UGH am I the only one who thinks all the good shows come on Monday night. We watch the bachelor, hart of dixie, and Alcatraz which all comes on Monday night. I have been having to watch Hart of Dixie online cause we watched Bachelor and tape Alcatraz. Well now the Voice is on Monday nights.  Oh well I will have to pay attention to Twitter more to keep up with the Voice.

So thats my weekend and here I am back at work on a Monday morning. My day isnt off to a good start at all like I have done cried this morning. My boss is in one of his moods where nothing I do is correct so I have been getting in trouble alot. Some men have to feel in control and by doing that they have to cut you down well my boss is like that. It is hard alot of days but I am so thankful to have a job that pays the bills.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I am hoping during lunch or tonight that I can read about yalls weekend.

1 comment:

Renee Arianna said...

Your boss... sounds like a tool. And I totally watched the voice after the superbowl and loved it. Didn't watch it last season either! And Hart of Dixie is my current favorite show!! LOVE it! And Rachel Bilson! Follow me on twitter - @eenerac