Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I am SLACKING!!!!

Yes this new year has started off crazy and I have fallen off the new years resolution wagon. I was doing so well then TAX SEASON happened and othere stuff happened. I havent been very good with the blog either. UGH I feel like I am out of the loop. I am so behind on keeping yall lovies up to date with my life. So this is a catch up post.
  1. Lizzie Mae had her first photo shoot. Yes this mama had my best friend Linz (who is a photographer) take pictures of my pupper. I will remember to post picture tomorrow. They turned out so good considering Lizzie Mae didnt understand why Aunt Lala kept pointing a big black thing in her face. Promise for pictures tomorrow.
  2. My dad had his gallbladder taken out yesterday. He has been sick for about a month now and the doctor here in Carthage finally figured out it was his gallbladder. So he went last week to a doctor in Jackson and well yesterday me and him spent the day at St Dominics. He is home in the bed today but said he already feels better so I am glad.
  3. I have been doing good on eating healthier but not so good on exercise. I work non stop so when I get home I crash on the couch. BUT I promise today I am going home to workout.
  4. I did some more decorating this weekend I swear new home is hard to get like you want it especially when you are starting from scratch and your decorating skills is very low. Thank God for pinterest.
  5. This weather has my sinuses trying to mess up bad. Today it is 71 outside. Can we say spring fever and we havent even had a bad winter.
  6. I am so excited about the Super Bowl but so sad cause after sunday football is over. I have already started saving for my MS State seaon tickets. Callie are you ready?? We must really meet this year and actually say hey. Anything more than a wave. Deal?!?
  7. I am really in need of a girlfriend in the Kosy area. There is this girl that I want to get to know but is it creepy to just message her on facebook?? Jeremy and her hubby work together and work out 3 times a week together. I said something to him about talking to her hubby about us all getting together and well jeremy said we will see. I just sometimes wish Jeremy and I had a couple friend. Thoughts on this??
  8. It is valentines day soon I am excited cause me and Jeremy live together so this Valentines Day is going to be special but I dont know what to get him. UGH what is everyone getting there boytoy??
  9. I just ordered some new reading material. I ordered the Kris Jenner (Kardashian) autobiography and the Tim Tebow book. I also bought the Girl with the Dragon Tatoo. Has anyone read any of these books?? If so are they good, bad, stupid, whatever??
  10. Today is only Tuesday and well quite frankley I am over this week. I hate feeling rushed and anxious and well after missing work yesterday I feel so behind.
Well I hope everyone has been doing good lately. I hope to catch up with all my blog reading soon. I doubt I get done today or tomorrow or gosh even this week but soon. I also hope yall are still doing good with yall new years resolution cause I think I have slacked enough for everybody. EEK!!!!

Be blessed!!
Nicole

2 comments:

Kate said...

I definitely think you should message her OR make your boyfriend ask the guy he works out with to go out all 4 of you this weekend. Either way, I think you're good!

CALLIE said...

O yes mam!! I am ready for football and to meet you! Can.Not.Wait.