Friday, September 30, 2011

Update, Valentines Day!!!!

Yesterday after my post I went and was reading some of my favorite blogs and well I got slapped in the face hard like black eye slap. Have you ever read a story on the news, heard a song on the radio, or read a blog post and thought wow this is about me??? Well if you havent maybe then maybe Im just a crazy person hahahaha. The blog post I read yesterday was about excuses and how people are always making them. I am so guilty of being the dreadful excuse lady. I always come up with an excuse for everything. My family hurts my feelings what do I??? I make up an excuse for them doing it. I have loads of laundry to wash I make up a good excuse on why I shouldnt do them tonight. I could go on and on with all the excuses I make for EVERYTHING. Why???? I have no clue cause Im only hurting myself. I dont want to be known as the excuse maker. I have got to learn to just do. As you can tell in alot of my previous post Im having a hard time with alot. I guess my blog is my way to get everything off my chest and just feel better. I am one of these thats lets people throw stones at me and never once do anything about it. I do not know how to brush it off though I hold it in I analyze and usually think it was ok for what the person did like I deserved it. So please think about me during this time cause my lil devil is giving my angel on my right shoulder a whipping and I have to find a way for the devil to lose.

Ok back to what I been saying I wanted to share with yall. I never dated much in high school so I never experienced alot. I never even celebrated valentines day with a boy til my ex hubby ( I feel so embarrassed saying that) Anyway. Jeremy is the 2nd boy to spend Valentines day with and he hands down did the best he but so much thought and love into it. I def am excited about this valentines day. We told each other not to spend alot of money cause we just actually wanted to spend some time alone together which we rarely get. It was a great night spent with the one I love so dearly so hope you enjoy the pictures.






Jeremy grilled steaks for supper and we had baked potato with it. We curled up on the couch and watched tv together. He also gave me his letterman jacket from high school. I never had a guy give me his letterman jacket so I thought it was so sweet cause he knew that nobody had ever done that. Sorry for the awful pictures of me I had zero makeup on and ouch. Oh well you get to see the good the bad and the ugly hahahaha.

I am so ready for this weekend me and Jeremy need a fun weekend together so hopefully we will get one. I also hope everyone that reads this has a great weekend to.

No comments: