Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Recap and My Monday!!!!

I am so frustrated. I have the cutest pictures  on my phone to upload and been trying to all morning and UGH I cant do it. So I sent the mms from my phone like it said got the code number and all and when I enter it in it keeps giving me an error????? So anyway I guess yall want be seeing my wonderful pictures from the weekend.

Friday was work and work then after work I meet my mom and sister and we went to a painting class called Easeley Amused. So much fun we painting a scarecrow which mine didnt look anything like what it was suppose to but it was still fun.

Saturday i got up early so I could run too the grocery store to get all my ingredients to do some cooking for the tailgate. I fixed peanut butter cup cookies which I have a picture on my phone and yummm so good. Jeremy helped me out in the kitchen by cooking cream cheese sausage balls which were a big hit to. After cooking we got dressed and headed out to drop Lizzie Mae off at my moms house. We had so much fun at the ballgame with great friends and YAY State won!!!!!! I have a fun story to tell yall tomorrow wish I had time now but since I spent all day trying to figure out how to upload pictures I am behind on my work.

Sunday we slept in late got up went and got Lizzie and came home and ate a bite of lunch. We made a run to walmart then came home and I washed my car and cleaned it out, read some in my book then took a nap. Yesterday was basically a relaxing day but was productive at the same time if that makes any sense.

Today well as you already know im frustrated cause i want my readers to be able to see pictures to go along with my story and Im not having any luck :( but I will not give up

Sure hope yall had a great weekend and are off to a good Monday!!!!!

No comments: