Monday, September 12, 2011

This week!!!

I have really got to get better at naming my post. I mean come on girl where is your creativity???? Well I guess I should say over at Pinterest cause when I am on that website whew this girl is unstoppable. Well until I click the lil red x in the top right handed corner.

Anyway I sure hope everyone had a good week and weekend, This girl did not. Sometimes I wish I had a remote that controlled my life. I know thats not how life works but last week I could have really used a pause button. Work is crazy and life is busy now with football season. I have so much to be thankful about but yet here I am complaining ugh I know what is wrong with me. I went to a funeral yesterday and it was for a sweet dear old lady who was loved by so many. It got me to thinking after the funeral. I hope that when it is my time to go that a bunch of people have good memories and things to say about me. I know in the past I have made alot of mistakes and those mistakes Im struggling with cause I want let go of the past.

Here in the last few weeks I have really been trying to but when your family is the cause for alot of your hurt whew it is exhausting. This weekend one of my parents upset me and just chipped away at my heart a lil bit more. I cried to my boyfriend Saturday night and said why cant I be one of those people that just brushed stuff off. Instead I hold it in and blame myself for others actions. I mean come Nicole that is so not healthy. So this week I feel like I had a set back.

Ok I do have something to brag about though I am doing so well with my new lifestyle in the food department. No fast food in over 4 months!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!! I am loving cooking even though everything I cook I cant eat I still taste it. I am so proud of myself cause when I want to eat a bunch of homemade fries I tell myself look at how far you have come and I fixed me a salad.

This week is a short week for me. Finally the first MS State home game is thursday!!!! therefore I am taking off thursday. BUT Thursday is also the day that I have to drop Lizzie Mae off to get fixed!!!! EEK this is one scared momma. My vet assures me she will me fine but umm she has to stay away from home overnight. I am not liking this. I keep loving on her alot more than usually and she is like ok momma you have lost your mind.

So this week Im still trying to eat healthier and hope to read some which I have been slacking from due to tv EEK!!!! I also hope to get on top of my house work which I struggle with. Im working on creating list and sticking to them. I also want to have a lil me time to process everything that is happening in my life and work on letting go of the things I can't change.

Hope you all have a blessed week!!!!

No comments: