Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend Recap, Brand New Week, Update on Lizzie

Whew I have to say I am really getting into this blog cause I could not wait for Monday morning so I could finally sit down and tell you about my last couple of days. Backing way up to last Thursday, I had to take Lizzie to the vet to get fixed which this mama cried then I went to Dirt Cheap shopping and got some good deals YAY!!!! Around dinner me and Jeremy headed to Starkville to do some shopping before the big game. We also went to Mugshots and meet up with some friends. Even though the bulldogs lost to the LSU tigers I still had a great day with my boyfriend and our friends. Friday- I got up and worked to dinner then had to go pick up Lizzie which she was so pissed at me :( but once she got home she was ok. Friday night we just laid around with Lizzie and watched tv. Saturday morning got up and was dragging :( but I still went to the park and was going to run but ugh I just didnt have the motivation in me to do it. I did walk and jogged a lil but was so disappointed in myself. I went home and just laid around with Lizzie the rest of the day. Sunday morning was the same thing to except I didnt run at all I kept telling myself I had to much to do which is totally a lie.

I read my favorite blog this morning Fitting Back In. Have you ever went to church and felt like the preacher was talking directly to you??? Well Kelly makes me feel like that alot. I say she she is my new friend cause even though we dont talk alot I feel like she "preaches" to me alot. I have so much I want to do for myself but I am constantly saying I will do it tomorrow or doing stuff for others and getting stressed out. I have got to quit making excuses for myself and why I am not getting stuff done. I always say started tomorrow then when tomorrow comes its ok Nicole starting tomorrow. UGH I have got to quit I have 15 projects I want to do. I want to make a recipe book, I want to be more organized, I want to become a runner, I want to wake up earlier ever day and not feel so rushed, I want to cook more, and I want to read more. I have not done none of this. It so frustrates me cause thats why I started a blog so I would change my bad habits and I have made some changes and I am so proud of myself. I am so thankful to have found the blog world and blogs like Kelly who motivates me to not give up and keep pushing. I knew this wasnt going to be easy when I started it but I will not and cant quit. Starting right now Im going to use every secong of the day on stuff for me and do the things I want to do. Quit all this putting it off til tomorrow. Like Kelly said in her blog today even the president has time to work out everyday. Thanks Kelly for once again motivating me to get up off my lazy but and do something. I got to quit moaning and groaning and just do it.

Oh before I go I need to give you an dupdate on Lizzie. I tried to upload a picture from my iphone but blogger want let me???? I dont know eek!!!! Lizzie is a DRAMA queen!!!!!!!!!!! She doesnt take pain very well ( just like her momma) and she is milking this for all that she can. I even hand feed her the other night. I think she honestly feels better but just doesnt want me to know that. I bet right now she is throwing a party in her pen!!!!

What are some things in your life you want to change??? Like I already said I want to cook more and be more organized. I want to be more accountable for my eating and exercise to.

What is something that helps you get motivated??? Well Kelly from fitting back in at the moment I think im gonna read her blog post over and over again today heheheh!!!! Music also helps get me pumped up and I feel fearless.

2 comments:

fittingbackin said...

You are so sweet!! I hear you. It's hard. But you have to start somewhere - if you try to do it all at once you'll get totally overwhelmed and it will feel like a fail (even though it's not!). It sounds like you know what you want to focus on, now it's just breaking it down and easing in - I know you can do it if you want to! :) thanks again for the shout - you made me smile!

Nicole said...

You are so right I do not know what easing into anything is and for that I know that is why I have always failed. It is good to have people like you to look at for that extra bust and know that if you can do then I can. You just need to closer so you can come organize stuff for me hahahaha So glad I was able to make you smile.