Thursday, September 22, 2011

Best week eva!!!!!!!!!

Ok this has been the best week nothing to complain about (knocking on wood) I can not remember the last time I had this good of a week. Life feels great I love waking up in the mornings the days are going smooth and my ride to work in the morning are smooth. WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

So recap of where I left off if you didnt read my post Tuesday that is fine I will share again I got a new ride. Awe it might not be a brand new car but trust me if you had been driving my old junk then you would be excited to. I am in love. So tuesday I signed my life away and now I am in debt hahahahaha!!!! I was so happy then Wednesday morning I was on my way to work and my service engine soon light came on I was like OMG nooooooooooooooo I thought I havent even owned this car for 24 hours and I have done messed it up. And half the time it was in the driveway just parked. I felt like I was going to die. Well I took it back to the dealer and guess what was wrong???? This girl didnt have the gas cap on tight enough. I didnt even know cars would tell you that stuff. My old car never told me nothing til I was broke down on the side of the road.

Tuesday night I watched Dancing with the Stars and Body of Proof. I had never watched Body of Proof before but I really enjoyed it and def think I will watch it again. Last night was a jammed pack night of tv watching. I need DVR yes I admit I do not have DVR what in the hell is wrong with me. Anyway I watched Survivor, the Xfactor, and Revenge. I am not a big survivor fan but I watch it for the boyfriend shhhhhhh dont tell him now. The x-factor I wasnt as excited as I am when American Idol comes on but I did like the show. Revenge whew I had a hard time keeping up I can tell it is one of those you cant miss a second of it and with a drama queen pupper who just got fixed OMG I never can sit down. I really did like it though and lizzie mae might have to go spend the night with her nanna on Wednesday nights hahahah

Today I have another busy day, I have alot of work to do at work plus going to get my eye brows done good lord they are out of control. Tonight I am taking my nephew to a football game so we can have some bonding time. I love that lil guy so much!!!!!! I hope you all are having a good week and that it is going smoothly for you. Mine is great even though I have been no makeup week YIKES scary the clients away.

No comments: