Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Recap of my weekend!!!!

So usually I am in slow motions the first day back to work after a long holiday weekend but not today!!!! I am all smiles and feel so refreshed cause this girl had a wonderful weekend. Yes tropical Lee couldnt even get me down and trust me that storm tried including about 12 inches of rain.

Friday night- After work got home and laid down I was starting to feel sick which would have stunk a big one, then got up and me and the boyfriend went and watched the Leake Rebels play football. WOW!!! Such an intense game Leake would score then their opponents Kirk would score then Leake then Kirk. EEK!!!! I was a nervous wreck. In the end the Leake Rebels pulled it off :) after the game we went home and off to bed.

Saturday- I was up at 8:30!!!! This is a record for me especially cause I jumped up that early just to go running!!!! I know super proud of myself and so glad I did cause it felt so good. So me and the boyfriend went to the park for a lil jog and workout then it was back to the house. When we got home I went straight to the kitchen for a long session of cooking, we had a long day ahead of us with a binch of football games to watch. I cooked some cocktail weenies wrapped in bacon, homemade pizze bites, chocolate covered strawberries, and rotel dip. I found most of this recipes at Fitting Back In. I love all of her recipes and her style of cooking. So thanks so much for all the good recipe ideas :)

So saturday we watched the Auburn game, Ole Miss, and LSU plus alot of others one. I even took a nap in between and we were in the bed by 11. But overall it was such a fun day just chilling.

Sunday- was another early start for us. We got up about 9 and headed to the park for another lil jog and then headed to subway for lunch. After lunch it was back to the house got showered, gave Lizzie a bath and got her packed up, then we headed to Kosciusko for the day. We dropped Lizzie off at Jeremy's parents while he took me to see the house he is trying to buy. Words cant even describe how excited I am about this house. It is super cute and I love it. It has a big fenced in backyard which is perfect for Lizzie. After looking at the house we went back to Jeremy's parents to celebrate Jeremy's nephews birthday. We had a great visit with his family and then headed back to Carthage. I let Lizzie stay the night with Jeremy's sister which acourse I cried the whole way home. I feel lost when Lizzie isnt at home. When Jeremy and I got home we watched big brother then played a card game then went to bed.

Monday- we got up around 9 and it was raining so no run at the park for us. We just got dressed and headed to Jackson to try to find some stuff for the house. I love decorating and want to try some projects that I found on pinterest. Plus acourse had to go to Petsmart and get Lizzie some stuff. We had so much fun together just spending the day together. We dont get alot of alone time right now so when we have date days we love it. After a few hours of shopping we went and picked Lizzie up and headed home to watch some TV then it was bedtime at 9.

So an update on my new outlook on life well I would give it a C. I havent done the best but I havent done the worst either. I caught myself some thinking what if  this and what if that. Ugh bad Nicole (slapping myself on the wrist) but I really am proud of my progress cause I do know I cant change overnight but just cant give up cause if I give up on myself that is just bad.

I still got to try to get my camera fixed so I can upload pictures. I got so many cute ones here lately but for some reason my computer want recognize my cord. Please dont get bored though cause soon you will see pictures galore.

1 comment:

fittingbackin said...

aw thanks for the shout, girl! I want to try those weenies wrapped in bacon - yum!

Yes, unfortunately change can't happen overnight (at least not the changes we want!) - hang in there - you're doing great!