Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Painting Fun

Good Morning??? Well I am trying to stay positive I woke up this morning to a wonderful thunderstorm which means its a gloomy messy day. I so wish I could be at home in the bed with my pup watching movies all day long. Stupid work :( I was telling yall yesterday about my pianting fun I had with my mom and sister Friday night but sadly i have no photos. This was not the first time I went to a painting class a few months ago well about 3 months ago I went with Jeremy's sister to one. We painting an owl which was suppa cute so since I am having computer problems and apparently phone problems. Ok lets me honest here evidently Im just dumb and me and technology do not get along. Anyway here are some pictures from that night.

Shand and I ready for some painting fun:)


Jeremy and I
He was going out with a friend but we had to have a photo session to:)







This is what the painting is suppose to look like hahahahaha





What my canvas looked like before:)




hahahahaha giving you step by step




We decided to take a break hahahaha


.

and tahdah!!!!! My owl isnt he precious hehehehe
More like an owl on crack hahahahaha
Oh well I like him



This night was so much fun just getting to have some one on one time with Shanda and to have some girl time. I dont trust girls cause come on you know we are well witches but switch the letter w with a b. So it was fun to have a lil girl time. I havent hung my painting up anywhere but I think one day if I have a lil girl I want to hang it up in her nusery. I know prob cheesy but I like cheesy:)

Tomorrow I am going to post pictures from me and Jeremy's first valentines together!! No it will not be mushy but cheesy yes cause that is def what kind of couple we are:) 

1 comment:

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

You're painting turned out GREAT!! Very whimsical. Mine would have had stick figures on it - or art that I glued on it.

xoxo
Michelle
www.hotpinkcombatboots.com


ps - if you're into 60's fashion, I have 2 new posts up. I'm also looking for readers to send me thier 60's inspired photos (your fave dress, hair style - whatev) and I'll feature it on my blog next week.