Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Changing Bad Habits STINKO!!!!!!

Happy Tuesday my peeps!!! Hope october is treating you nice cause it isnt me I know quit whining Nicole. I havent been doing to good lately I been slacking on everything and being lazy :( I know I am the one to blame. I am not even going to tell you how I have been slacking. UGh but drinking a case of mt dew in like 3 days EEK!!!!!!!!!! no veggies AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! and fried foods galord YIKES!!!! I know I have relapsed. Its time to start fresh again I knew this wasnt going to be easy but dag nab it I will not fail and I will not give up. I think I need to start planning better cause when I dont plan it is so easy to just say well one mcdonalds hamburger want hurt then ugh I am so ashamed to even say it. It turns into a weeks worth of faast food. First step to recovery is admitting you have a problem and I am a food addict. I have falling off my routine and now I have got to get back in it cause I feel terrible again. Im always tired and no energy. So starting today I will beat this feeling and going to get back on the healthy wagon.

No comments: