Wednesday, September 14, 2011

HELP and Some Pictures

Ok Im really getting aggravated with my #%$@%^^%$ camera. Why why why want my computer recognize my &%$^$%&^%*&%^* camera cord. I plug it in and nothing. I am just ARGH!!!!! I feel like beating my head on something. I have such fab pictures of me and the boyfriend and lizzie and other stuff BUT I dont know how to get them from my camera to my stinking computer.

Ok sorry that is all I have to say about that.

Today is my last full day of work this week can I get a WHOOP WHOOp!!!!! except I am sad cause tommorrow I am dropping Lizzie Mae off at the vets to get fixed I am not dealing with her bleeding all over the place. I feel like I really might cry is that bad???? Well I am going to say that I am perfectly normal so screw you if you make fun of me. Since I am tired of my blog being so dull cause UGH my stupid piss of BLEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPP camera want cooperate with my computer I am going to share some older but adorable pics of Lizzie Mae. I have more pic of her than I think I do of me and Jeremy. Dont judge me now I get bored when Jeremy is away.




Is she not just the cutest baby ever??? Well I think she is anyway even though she isnt this little anymore. UGh stupid camera. hahahahaha yall would never know that my camera has me mad would you. I also found this cute Easter picture of me and Jeremy I decided to share
I hate how my arms look huge but oh well I think we look so cute together my big arms and everything!!!

3 comments:

fittingbackin said...

OMG LIZZIE IS SO CUTE! She reminds me SO much of my little Reuben - but more dainty and just a sweet little baby. I love it - bring on more pupper pics and you have got to be kidding about your arm!

fittingbackin said...

btw - have you tried a card reader?! Maybe the computer would recognize it!

Nicole said...

When I first saw Rueben I honeslt thought they favored a bunch. She is a poodle mixed. Her hair has gotten so long and now she is gray color no longer black:(

I have not tried a card reader but def will thanks for the advice.

Oh and my arms hahahaha do you ever look at pictures and think lord I didnt realize my arms or legs looked like that???