Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What I am liking here lately!!!

Here lately life has been rough for me and I really think I have been letting the negative control me. So I want to write about all the good and positive in my life. I know the people who read think wow this girl has nothing good to say lol I do I promise. i started this blog as a journal to get stuff off my chest and to be honest about who I am and to document my progress. I know I am not the best at words when writing but you have no idea at my progress I have made already.

Just a few short months ago you couldnt get me to open up about my past to anyone let alone type it out for anyone to see. Now I am ok to talk about what I went through in great detail to my close friends and my boyfriend. When me and my boyfriend started dating I hardly ever cried cause I thought crying showed weakness and I thought I was not weak at all. Well I cry alot now and I am not scared to fall into Jeremy's arm and wipe my tears on him and sometimes I think he gets a lil snot on there to.

I also use to just talk about stuff in life that I wanted to do, like I use to complain about how I wanted to do projects. Well honey my house makes me look like a hoarder for all the stuff Im saving so I can do my lil projects. I am so excited to start on them to and I believe in myself that I can do it and the end result will look fabulous!!!!! I use to always frown and stomp around like a kid throwing a temper tantrum that I wanted to cook but I didnt know how. Well I love cooking now I love finding a recipe online and making it my own. I am also in the process of making myself a cookbook with all my new favorite recipes so I can pass it down to my future kids.

I always talk about how I do not want to be overweight. I wanted to be healthy and in great shape. Well let me tell you something you cant eat fast food everyday and watch people working out and do it. True story I know it sucks cause I tried lol just kidding. So now Im healthier and it feels great I have energy and I am not terrified when I get out of the shower and see myself in the mirror. I am sorry TMI hahahaha

I finally trust people again and letting people help me through my new journey. Before I never went to anybody I thought I was a one man army basically and I didnt need help but you know what I do need help and I have a great support system. I know they think they do not help cause I am still hurting, but just being able to have someone to talk to, cry to, and scream at is more help than I had.

So see I am doing great and Im getting to where I feel normal and that it is all going to be ok. I have already accomplished so much in just a few short months and Im ready to accomplish so much more. Thank you to the ones who have helped me and encouraged me to push and get here. Also thank you to those who take time to read my lil life journal and maybe as time goes I will be a better journalist cause whew when I read back somedays I'm like girl what were you thinking hahahah well apparently some days I do not think!!

No comments: