Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Grrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt Post!!!!

I am having a great week at this moment I do not think that anything not even this gloomy rainy weather can take my smile away. Why you ask??? This lil girl is growing up and purchased my first ride well I am signing the papers on them today. YES!!!!!!! It is nothing to really brag about to a bunch of people cause it is just a 2006 model but after all I have dealt with and been through the last few years this girl is so proud of this accomplishment. I was gonna upload a picture from my phone but guess what blogger what upload it. I have a iphone 3 and everytime I send a text with the photo I get a message failed message??? Any suggestions on what I should do to fix this problems.

So recap of yesterday well it all started with my motivational preaching I got from Kelly which double thank you for that wonderful blog sermon cause yesterday know will def be a day I will never forget and you were apart of it. I just worked, got a car, and went home. I was hoping for a workout date with Julian Michaels but when I got home Lizzie was wanted some mommy time so sorry Julian but my pupper comes first to me. Maybe today though ;) I just enjoyed a night with Lizzie in my lap ( cause this never happens) and watched tv. I watched Dancing with the stars, Two and a half men, and Castle. Dancing with the stars I thought the cast was really good and I have no clue who will go home tonight I mean nobody just  down right stunk to me. I loved the new Two and a half men but then I read some horrible reviews this morning and I was like well Nicole evidently it doesnt take much for you to laugh. Castle I really think I am going to like I watched the season finale last year and was wanting more so hope I continue to feel like this even though I am lost in some ways.

I made a goal to get up earlier this morning I usually get up at 7:10 let Lizzie outside then I literally run to take a shower, dry my hair, put clothes on, and out the door and at work by 8. Ugh Nicole why do you do this to yourself. I get to work and feel so drained from how fast I get ready. So I decided to quit with the excuses that I was gonna take baby steps though so I set my alarm for 6:45 well ugh I didnt totally fail this morning but I was still rushed getting ready. I woke up and just laid in the bed til 6:45 I checked facebook and read emails which I have never done in the mornings but that is not why I set my alarm earlier. BUT like I said I am not going to overload myself baby steps Nicole. I will not beat myself up though I will stay motivated and meet my goals.

One goal is to spice up my blog page its so BORING it has no life really. So anyone who wants to spice it up for me and help me let me know. hahahahaha

No comments: