Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'M STAYING!!!!

Thats right Im not going to delete the blog. BUT I want be able to read, comment, or write a post alot cause yep its the worst part of the year

TAX SEASON!!!!!!!

I will now be working 6 days a week boooooo!!!!

Anyway even though I have only really made one friend in the blog world!!! I am thankful for that one friend. So that is why I have decided to not delete my blog Cause I enjoy stalking my friend Callie way to much!!! and even texting her occasionally:) which we havent done lately:(

So this weekend was the best ever. I have really enjoyed the last two holiday weekends at home with Jeremy. We have been super lazy and just hung out and spent time together. YES that is really all we did except ooh we did work out in the yard one day and I got to try out my new leaf blower. I know we are such boring people but I love it.

I hate I dont have much time to chat with yall today. Im trying to get work mode back into gear and trying to get my list of things I want to do in 2012 started to so hopefully tomorrow I will have something exciting and fun to talk about.

No comments: