Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The week where I cried and wish I lived in a bubble.

Hey ladies! Sorry for MIA this week but this lady isnt having a good week:(

Have you every had one of those weeks where you just wish you could hide from the world cause you swear the world is out to ruin you?? Well if not then damn it cause that is def how I feel this week. I know I have so much to be thankful for and so much that is good in my life but its likes all the bad is making it hard to see the good. I am trying to stay positive.

I just kinda wanted to give a lil recap on how I been doing with my new healthy lifestyle:) So I been on the green tea supplement pills and bitoin vitamins for about a week now and I am loving the energy I feel everyday. Maybe it is all in my mind but I swear I feel like the entergizer bunny everyday. I know I am losing weight which no I know I havent lost alot in the last week but I started changing my eating habits a few months ago. I am working out at least 5 days a week nothing major just a lil bit. I dont want to do alot at first cause I sure dont want to get burnt out and fail. Anyway I def feel like I am losing weight cause my clothes look and feel different on me. I told myself I wanted to do this to be healthier not about the number BUT know I want to buy a scale to see the number ugh!!! When I first weighed myself back in September or Ocotober I weighed 138. Ok I know thats not fat and trust me I never thought I was fat but I wasnt healthy at all. I mean if I cant control what I put in my body now I def am not going to when I am 60. Before I started I had a GUT like my stomach hung over my pants and it was embarassing to me cause I would look small everywhere but gained weight in my midsection and I hated it. Now my big gut is a small pooch. hahahaha I am cracking up that I have named my stomach from big gut to small pooch. Who is a dork?? Hi my name is Nicole. This whole new lifestyle hasnt been has hard as I thought it would be. I dont deprive myself from anything its just all a mind game. I just try to choose healthier and went from drinking mt dews all day long to only one mt dew and water the rest of the day. I feel great and now that I am seeing results I acourse want to keep going.

Anyway I got to get back to work I hope everyone is having a good week and stilldoing good on there new years goal!! Hope to catch up with all of yall soon!! I miss the blog world this week but tax season has taken over my life

1 comment:

CALLIE said...

Girl..... Me and you both... Hellacious last few days!! There is seriously something in the water bc it seems everyone has had a not so great last few days. Things will get better for all of us!! We just have to have patience.... Yea right! I have none of that.

As far as the workouts go... GO GIRL!! Look at us workin' on our fitness!! BOOM