Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Anxious, Confused, Hate Change. . .

Today is a day where I just need to vent. Not a day of angry just a day of writing (well typing) my thoughts down.

First off my body is in shock this week. I remember about 2 years ago when I could stay out partying til 3 in the morning and wake up at 7 and go to work. WOW is all I can say how did I make it cause now if I am not in the bed by 10 I cant function at work the next day. I know its just that my body has gotten use to this routine. Well my body is not liking working on Saturdays and it has been fighting with me this week. Today is the first morning where I got out of the bed feeling great and you want to know why?!? This girl was in the bed and asleep at 8:30.

I have also felt so disappointed in myself. I feel like I have lost weight. i can look in the mirror and see the change. BUT the scale tells me I have not lost anything. So I feel very anxious to get this weight off which makes me kinda stressed out. I will not fail at this though cause I have failed at losing weight and having the body I want to many times to count. I know I said I just want to get healthy but isnt getting healthy also part of wannting to look healthy. No?!?!

I have also felt so anxious on wanting to get decorating of the house done but do not know where to begin. I mean I look on pinterest but most of those looks are expensive and I have trouble coming off of money. I mean I still havent even bought curtains for our bedroom. Picture this 2 big 1980 blankets nailed to the windows. EEEK I swear we arent rednecks we just act like them on rare occasions.

I have had an ex friend of mine on my mind for a few weeks. I dont know why and dont know if I need to try to contact her. I am scared to contact her cause the reason we arent friends anymore is my fault and something I aint proud of but I cant get her off mind and dont know why. I mean if I were her I wouldnt want to hear from me either.

I have so much I want to do and it makes me feel so anxious and like I need to get it done NOW like RIGHT NOW. I dont like feeling like this and dont know how to not feel like this. I mean I am not the energizer bunny but damnit I sure try to be. I keep going and doing until I drive myself completely crazy. I have added so much to a list that I dont know where to begin and well frankly I am OVERWHELMED.

Does anybody else deal with these feelings?? How dod you get everything done that needs to be done??

1 comment:

CALLIE said...

O girl, I think we all get anxious and overwhelmed. Everything will work itself out in time. No need to stress.

And as far as the working out with no results on the scale, welcome to my world! I NEVER lose any weight. I always gain it, but just remember you're gaining muscle and it weighs more. So just as long as you feel better and your clothes fit better, you're doing just fine! (I hate when people tell me this... I just want the freakin number to drop... damnit ha!!)