Thursday, December 29, 2011

Confessions

I have been contemplating writing this post all morning. I have even started it a couple of times then hit delete cause it wasnt going in the direction I wanted it to.

I think after the first of the year I am going to delete my blog. Over the past few months I have read alot of great blogs and the girls behind them take up alot of time and patience with their blogs. I do not have a computer at home and do all my blogging at work.

i feel like my blog is plain and boring. I dont have alot of fun stuff and hardly ever take pictures. I feel like nobody really can get interested in my blog.

I confess that I started my blog cause I fell in love with reading blogs and wanted to become friends with a bunch of the girls. I know that wasnt a good reason to start a blog but I thought the blog world was a good way to meet some new friends.

I have enjoyed the blog world alot and have had the pleasure of talking to some girls and also the blog world has helped teach me abunch and I will prob continue to read the blogs I follow. Just think its pointless to have my own blog.

Anyway just wanted my few readers to know what I was feeling today. I am going to think on it this weekend. I will def let yall know what I decide.

2 comments:

CALLIE said...

O no!! Sad :( But I feel the same way sometimes. Sometimes I think I should just read others and delete mine, as well.

So glad I got to get to know you through the blogworld and I look forward to seeing you in Stark next year :)

Be sure to keep in touch, if you do decide to stop blogging!!!

Kate said...

Don't delete!!