Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Let Me Tell You a Few Things!!!

Hello honey bunnies!!! I am struggling today!!! I feel like a grandmother that lost her walker. True Story!!!

Last night when I got home I decided it was the day that I needed to work out. It was perfect cause the boyfriend was at the gym so I was home alone. I grabbed the big fluffy rug out of the laundry room as my mat. Yes you read that right I used the laundry room room as my work out mat. The floors in the living room are wood ok and not very comfy!!!!

Anyway I worked out to Jillian Michaels 6 week Ab Dvd for 15 minutes. Hey dont judge me on my time trust me this girl is SORE!!! I think I am dieing. I wanted to do longer but I have learned in the past that when I push myself and make my self workout everyday and expect so much from myself that I usually get burnt out and quit. I dont want to quit this time so I am going to gradually work into this routine.

I stayed up til 11 last night OMG!!!! Ok I am sure to some of you this is a normal bedtime for you but this girl is a grandmaw. I am usually in the bed at 9 and asleep before 10. I thought I could handle one night of staying up late but FAIL!!! tonight I will be in bed at 8:) I was glad that Alabam won the game last night by the way. Its so funny how the LSU fans sure were talking all smack (excuse all the LSU fans on my facebook acct) all year long but after about ten minutes into the game the LSU fans disappeared. I got the cutest phone call last night to. My nephew called and said Hey Cole!!! ROLL TIDE!!! hahahahaha needless to say my sister and brother in law dont like him saying that cause they are die hard LSU fans. I thought it was funny. Now I got to teach Conner to say Hail State :)

I have a song on repeat today and omg I hate it when I am like this with a song but oh well. Has anyone heard its 5 o'clock by tpain. OMG this song is to addictive. If you havent heard it then go look it up now!!!

I am so excited to watch the Bachelor tonight!!! I know peeps it came on last night but thank you tv gods for DVR. So nobody text me or email me ruining the outcome lol

Today during lunch I must go get new windsheild wipers cause it has been raining all day and OMG my windsheild wipers dont work good. Also my hair is as huge as a beach whale today with all this rain. Curly Sur I am I am today!!

Well its off to work although I wish I could just text and chat with my girl today. Got to make that dough!!!

2 comments:

CALLIE said...

OOOO May have to purchase the ab DVD!!! And I'm super "J" of your currly hair... I want it!

Lindsey said...

uh, I feel you. I could barely walk all week after having 2 weeks off of boot camp during the holidays. Like legit I looked like I lost my walker too!!!!