Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm GROUNDED but Its still FRIDAY!!!!

What UP!!!! I am so thankful that today is Friday. I swear is it just me or is it easier to get up and going on Friday mornings?? I just wake up in a different mood on Fridays. This weekend is a very sepecial weekend to for so many reasons.  One is that this is prob my last weekend off. BOOOO yes I hate saying that but after this weekend I will be working on Saturdays and ugh it just stinks. Like I want to throw a big pity party and kick and stomp and scream and even cry. I am pathetic I know but I enoy my saturdays at home with my lil family.

Anyway another reason is because this lil guy turns 4!!!! I can not believe that Aunt Coles baby is turning 4 it seems just like yesterday that I was rocking him to sleep. Now this kid never sleeps like he is jacked up on Mt Dew all the time. He is having his bday party tonight and then tomorrow he is going hunting with his mom and dad.

I am also so excited cause this sweet dear and only girl friend is staying with me and Jeremy tonight!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!! I am supa excited. So what kinda wild stuff are we going to be doing you might be asking??? Ok so my last post I had a picture of the fire I had been relaxing by all week. Well there will be a lil of that, some wine, some eating, alot of laughing, maybe a hair session, nail session. Oh hell you get the point. Also I am sure we will have a card game rematch cause Jeremy is still upset that Lindsey beat him last time.


Ok so now to the serious stuff!!! As you read in the title I am grounded. Yes you read it right I grounded myself. Why you ask?? Well here is the story. . .

Yesterday I left work with my mind made up that I was going home to work out. Dang it you got to get this muscle flab and flub under control. If you dont before long you are going to look like a tan 80 year old woman. BUT I knew I had to run in walmart first to get my precious nephew something for his bday. I mean hello I cant show up empty handed. Well I made a huge mistake!!!! I walked by the finger nail polish isle. DAMNIT!!!! Ok so here in MS we are always months behind everybody else. Ok wait its prob just the Carthage and Kosciusko walmart. But anywho they had just put out the Kardashian Kolor line by Nicole. EEK!!!! So I had to have 2 different colors cause umm once they run out our walmart want get it anymore cause it will be out of style right?! Thanks I knew you would agree. Well I was so excited when I got home that I had to repaint my nails cause my nephew would be so disappointed if my nails didnt look freshly done right?!?

So out the door working out when and welcome in doing my nails. Oh dont worry I got pictures!!!!


I swear my fingers look like monkey fingers dont they?? Gosh they so long and skinny.


I swear I think the new nail polish even made my face look different this morning.


So yeah I grounded myself cause my mind control stinks. I must do better next week so everyday next week yall stay on me about working out!!!!! Hope yall have a great weekend!!! 

No comments: