Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year, New Me, And New Way of thinking!!!!!!!

Hello is is Friday yet?? Oh my goodnes I know this is a short work week but geeze it feels like this has been the longest week ever. Dont worry though I have still made time to stalk my favorite blogs. Thank you sweet baby Jesus for the iphone.

So I know yall all are about to scream wanting to know what I have been up to??? They usually say that a picture is worth a thousand words so here is what I have been doing every night for the most part
Yes that is a REAL fire!!! No gas logs but real wood. Ok I am not saying there is nothing wrong with gas logs but a real wood fire just smells so good. Awe I love our home.

This has been the first week of tax season so I go non-stop from 8-5 and when I get home I CRASH!!!!

I have been doing alot of thinking here lately about life. This new year is def the year for me and I know it. I am going to the best that I can be and be positive and smiling the whole time. Is it going to be hard umm yeah but its also going to be fun!!! Life is what you make it and I want to make my life fun. I dont want to look back on life with I'm 50 and have regrets. I want to meet new people, make new friends, and quit whining about my family.

I have def started the new year off right. I read one book last weekend and already started another one. I have been eating healthier and quit the soft drinks. Now I got to get back to working out. I just wish working out in your mind gave good results. I am good at working out during the spring and summer but when its 32 outside no thank you I will stay inside by the fire.

I feel like I am all over the place and I know I am but I am just so excited about this year. I am so blessed and I often dwell on the bad in my life and forget about all the good. Yes I want more girl friends in my life but I am thankful for the ones I do have. Yes I want to skinner and more fit but Im thankful that I am healthy. Yes I hate my job but I am thankful that I have a job that supports me. I have got to quit letting all the negative in my life control me and this is the year that it is going to stop.

I have really enjoyed reading about all of yall Christmas and New years fun, also reading about your new year plans. Lets all encourage each other to stick to our plans and make this year the best ever!!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

You are so darling. I can tell already that if we lived near each other, we'd be friends. I, too, am in need of girl friends. Since I moved to NC I've met about 4 girls who I consider friends, but that's not enough - I want more... and I want a friend or two that live close to me. Like within 5 minutes, so that we can randomly meet up for coffee, etc and not have to have set plans all the time. It will happen!!

CALLIE said...

Love this post!! Go girl!!

O how I wish we could all be skinny by just thinking about working out... What a life that would be!!

JMB said...

Seriously, HOW. AMAZING. does that fire look!??? Sooo pretty too!! I have idea! Can I be your blogger gf from KY!??? PLEEEASSSE hahaha.

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Great mantra on your post. You're right - it's so much easier to dwell on the negative, but you FEEL so much better if you can move past it.

I agree on the mental work-out, why can't that be just as effective. It's super cold in Washington, so I can relate.

Good luck with Tax Season - bleh!
xoxo
Michelle