Monday, December 5, 2011

My weekend and TIme to Adjust!!!

Am I in a dream?!?!?

Good Morning. I am dragging so slow I mean it is Friday today right?!?! Where the hay did my weekend go?!?! Who stole it?!? WHEW!!! This weekend was so busy but so exciting.

I did get moved for everybody wondering and even got everything unpacked. This only happened so smoothly cause I threw so much stuff away. SHOCKER!!! This week is going to be a week worth of first for me and Jeremy which I am not going to lie I am so nervous. We will see each other EVERY day. I have so many what ifs going through my head. Jeremy and I have been together a year and a half. The first year of our relationship we just saw each other on the weekends and the last 6 months its been the weekends and on Wednesday nights. EEK!!! what if after this week he hates me. I know Im thinking crazy. This will also be the first week for me communting back and forth to work. I have always lived ten minutes from my job but NOW it takes me 30 minutes EEK!!! BIG adjustment there to me.

I feel so heavy on my heart this weekend and I have been having to have God really guide me cause I love Jeremy and I know I want to be with him.BUT this move has me so scared of screwing up again. I have already commented to a man before and it didnt end well at all. Yes I have changed alot since then and in my eyes those changes have been for the better. I just want to be the best girlfriend right now that I can be. So these next few weeks are going to be big adjustments on both me and Jeremy I know so if yall all dont mind please say a quick lil prayer for us.

1 comment:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Oh man... so much on the mind. prayers headed your way! Take it one day at a time.