Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Time

Whew is it really only Tuesday?!?!

Ok so yesterday was a miserable day for me I really hate with the monster hits. I always get terrible headaches :( no cramping or anything just HEADACHES!!!! So needless to say yesterday was headache day!!

After work I rushed home got in my pjs ASAP and got on the couch with my Lizzie Mae!!! I did not move til I decided to get in the bed. Poor Jeremy got everything for me:) Im a very lucky girl.

I know you are dieing to know what we watched on tv. Well thanks for asking:) We watched Home Alone (which this movie never gets old) and we also watched the Goonies. Ok so Jeremy thinks its so funny that I had never seen that movie til last night?!? It was a cute movie from what I actually watched lol I was busy playing on my facebook. Dont tell on me Pahlease;)

Today I am feeling much better just wish I was at home cooking for this weekend instead of at work. BUT I am at least looking forward to going home and cooking.

I have noticed alot of bloggers have been sharing all there Christmas decorations. Well a few post back I shared my tree (halfway decorated) and my fireplace. Well I thought I would share it again all finished. Dont get excited cause it is nothing. We are on a budget this year. We are having to buy stuff for the new house so Christmas decorating was limited to what we already had plus one trip to the dollar store.







I love how our outside turned out :)  Well considering if you saw what our neighbors yard looked like. Sorry for the quality this are taken from my phone.  Alot of people go all out for Christmas and the decorating I usually do but I am glad of what we did this year. It isnt alot but its enough for us.

I hope you all have a great Christmas with the ones you love!!!! I am thankful afor the few friends that i have talked to since starting my blog.

I have to share this picture of Lizzie Mae this weekend:) She got to open one of her gifts early and well she loved the unwrapping process.


3 comments:

Jamie said...

Your tree is pretty!

Jamie said...

Your tree is pretty!

Lindsey said...

Your tree is fantabulous!!!!!!!!!! Loves it. XOXO