Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Year!!!

Hello my peeps!!! Sorry I have MIA but trying to enjoy my new routine and still getting settled. I have alot of stuff going through my head today so I wanted to share with yall and have note of what I want to do and accomplish.

First off I am loving living with Jeremy it is even better than I imagined. We are learning new stuff about each other and making alot of memories together already and I havent even been there a week yet. Lizzie on the other hand is going through depression I think. She has always loved Jeremy but she has always been with me when she has been loving him. I am not able to go home for lunch anymore but Jeremy goes home at lunch and lets her out to stretch and play. You would think that Lizzie would love this but she doesnt understand why I am not the one letting her out. She whines and just lays in my chair depressed. She also does this in the afternoons until I get home then she goes WILD!!! It breaks my heart that she is having a hard time with the new house and the new adjustments. She has only lived in one place since she was 6 weeks old. Have any of you every moved and your dog ever got depressed???

Am I the only one that thinks its still August??? I mean seriously where did this year go?!?! I am def not complaining this year has been awesome in so many ways and I am ready to make 2012 even better. BUT!!!! I am so ready for the holidays to be over. GASP!!! I know I am shocked that I feel this way to casue I usually love Christmas time. I think its just cause so much has happened so fast in my life right here around the holidays so it has had me pretty stressed out. I just havent been very prepared this year as I usually am. It has been hard this year buying for everyone when we been trying to get adjusted into our home. Sorry I know it sounds like I am complaining and I am not I know God has blessed me but it has just all been very overwhelming.

Ok with all that said I have alot I want to accomplish in the new year and I want to list a few of them here so I can come back here and read them when I need reminding of what I want to do. So here we go!!!

  1. I want to be physical active more. Like running, walking, working out, swimming, Anything besides lifting a spoon or fork to my mouth.
  2. I want to be better at planning. I am such a procrastinator about everything. I want to make meal plans for the week and grocery list and plan birthdays a month in advice instead of the week of.
  3. I want to read more. I use to love reading and always had a book in my hand. I want to try to read one book a month surely I can do that.
  4. I want to be more crafty. I look on pinterest and love all the DIY crafts but I am always to scared to try it all. I want to stop being scared and just do it. I might actually be good at.
  5. I want to strenghten my relationship with God. Everyone needs this.
  6. I want to get more into cooking and baking. I feel like I am always cooking the same thing. I want to venture out more and take risk with cooking.
  7. I want to work on my self esteem. I always feel like people arent going to like me. I feel like I am not pretty enough or not skinny enough. I know I am not fat but I am very insecure with myself and my body.
This is the main things on my mind lately that I want to work on. I could prob list things for days but I found it common that people overwhelm themself therefore they dont accomplish it at all. I want to accomplish things in life. If I have learned anything in 2011 is I can do anything I set my mind to as long as God is by my side. This year has been the best I can remember and its because I took risk and I fell flat on my butt a few times but I am happy and I am growing. 

Are there goals you want to meet in 2012?? If so let me know I might want to add the goals to my list.  

2 comments:

CALLIE said...

Awesome list and I'm so glad that you and Jeremy are adjusting well :)

And about the "not liking your body" and such... don't worry, all girls have these insecurities. I know I do!

Megan said...

I love your list!! I have definitely been wanting to read more!! I always say that I'm going to read, but then I end up blogging or watching tv!!