Friday, December 16, 2011

Did you miss me?!?!

Why hello there?!?! DO you remember me?

Sorry for the missing in action I have been keeping up with my fav blogs but just havent been able to get focused on writing. I know good lord. My mind has been in overload. I  am really getting into making a New Years resolution and sticking to it. So often so many people make them but never stick to them.

Ok so let me see what you have missed in my life this week. . . . . .

Well I had another great weekend. My friend Lindsey came to stay Friday night. It is always a great time when she comes around. The boyfriend grilled chicken for us, we all sat outside around a fire and chatted, and even played 2 rounds of cars before calling it a night. It was a very fun relaxing night.

Saturday, I woke up in work mode!!! I dusted the entire house, swept and mopped the floors, washed and folded clothes, and finally finished my christmas decorations YAY!!!! I even squeezed in a hour nap!!! Saturday night Jeremy took me out to this lil bbq restaurant in Koscisko that I love. After we ate he took me around the town to see all the Christmas lights. I swear it feels so good to be with somebody who does stuff for you without having to ask. We went home and got in our pjs and settled in the living room and watched the movie Friends with Benefits. I enjoyed this movie!! I mean I think it ws predictable I knew what was going to happen but I love movies that make me laugh and cry.

Sunday I woke up feeling like I was getting the flu. BOOOOOO!!!! So it was a day of staying in the bed all day long which I hate doing. Poor Jeremy had his hands full with me cause I whined alot. OOPS I know that is so bad but I hate being lazy. I could never be a stay at home mom, wife, or girlfriend. No offense to people who are I just cant be that person.

Monday I woke up still sick. I got up and tried to get ready for work but passed out in the shower EEK!!! scared the poop out of me. So I called in sick which I hate doing and hardly never do and got back in the bed with Lizzie. And thats all I can say about my Monday!!!!

The rest of the week has been catch up. UGH!!! After spendningtwo days in the bed and missing a day of work. WHEW this girl has been busy but so thankful to feel better. I am so thankful that it is Friday cause I am ready for a weekend with the boyfriend and my Lizzie Mae. Tonight we are just going to chill around the house. Tomorrow is a day of shopping. We have most of our Christmas shopping done but we got a few more to do. I cant believe that next weekend is Christmas:)) I am so ready for it cause me and Jeremy are stinking at waiting.I have already open one of my presents from him and he opened one of his hahahaha We are like a bunch of kids. We even let Lizzie have one of her Christmas presents last night and she was so funny with the wrapping paper.

Hope my blogger friends have had a great week!!! Be blessed!!!

2 comments:

CALLIE said...

Hope you have a great weekend pretty lady!!

Megan said...

I hope you start feeling lots better!! I have been in major clean mode today, too...and I'm loving it!!