Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Recap!!!

Well hello ladies!!!! I feel like I am still in Christmas mode. I hate how ever year it seems like it takes forever for Christmas to get here but dang it it is gone in a flash.

A few post back I talked about how I dreaded the holidays and how I have ever since my parents got divorced. Well ladies that changed this year thanks to my wonderful boyfriend. I had the BEST Christmas ever!!!! And YEPPERS I am here to brag all about it.

So lets go back to last Friday shall we. OK!! I had to come in to work that morning BOOOO!!! but thankfully I only had to work til dinner YAY!!! Well at 12 I left work and went to my best friend/ex roomate Jacob's house and had Christmas with him. He grilled some chicken and we had corn and baked potato. The food was delicious and I ate everything that was on my plate. After eating we exchanged gifts!!!! He did so good this year. He got me a karaokee machine. So much fun!!! He also got me 3 karaokee cds ( Carrie Underwood, Elvis, & Zac Brown Band) which happened to be 3 of my fav artists. I got him two & a half men season 8 dvd, smashing pumpkins boxset, and a framed picture of me, him, and Lizzie. After opening gifts we acourse played with the karaoke machine for like 3 hours hahaha our throats were sore when we got done. Around 4 I said goodbye to Jacob and headed home.

Around 6 Friday night Jeremy and I headed to his parents house. I am not sure if I previously mentioned but Jeremy's parents only live like 4 minutes if that far from our house so we get to spend alot of time with them. So back on track, we went to Jeremy's parents and his sister and nephew were there also. We all ate chili and hot dogs and then we all loaded up and rode around and looked at all of the Christmas lights. It was so much fun just hanging out and laughing. It was close to 8:30 that we all decided to go home. Jeremy and I got home and was so excited cuase we were doing our stockings and Lizzies stocking Saturday morning. So we were in the bed by 9:30.

Saturday morning we got up at 6 in the MORNING!!! Why?? Cause we were so excited about doing our stockings hahaha. Lizzie was so funny she didnt know what to think about all of her new toys. After we opened out stockings I fixed breakfast and coffee and we both got on the couches and watched the movie Soul Surfer. OMG such a good movie and a tear jerker. We both cried!!! Yes you read that right even Jeremy shed a few tears. Around 9 I got up and started getting ready for my family to arrive. I had decided to have Christmas with them at my house and I have no idea why. Around 11 my sister and nephew arrived, my brother in law was at work, acourse my nephew tortured Lizzie til she peed all over herself and we had to go put her up. I got aggravated cause my sister wouldnt make my nephew act right. When my mom and stepdad got there we all sat around the table and ate. Acourse my sister and mom and biggered and argued back and forth the ENTIRE time. We opened gifts and my mom and stepdad got me and Jeremy a WII!!!! YIPEE!!! we were so excited cause we had already decidded that after the first of the year we wanted to get one. Acourse we got other stuff from them to. They really did way to much for us but we loved everything.

Around 3, my family left which I dont think I could have taken much more of my sister and mom argueing back and forth. Jeremy and I cleaned up and headed to his sister around four. We had Christmas with Jeremy's dad side of the family. It was a good time for the most part acourse ever family had its dysfunctional members. Jeremy's grandmother sat by me and told me stories about when she was growing up and I enjoyed that. She def makes me miss my grandmaw. After almost everyone left, Jeremy sister, his nephew and his parents and us to all got in the living and played Just Dance 3. I had never laughed so hard in my life. I thought I was a pretty good dancer but umm that game proved me I was wrong.

Sunday morning Jeremy and I got up and headed to his parents house around 9 to exchange gifts with his parents, sister, and nephew. I really enjoyed that time cause my family use to get together like that and smile and laugh before my parents got divorced. It was a precious moment to me cause made me realize I actually had a family again. Acourse Jeremy's family out did thereself to. Got us so much stuff that I know you dont want me to name all of it. But it was all stuff we needed for our new home. Sunday at lunch with Jeremy's mom family. Jeremy's granny got me and him matching pajama set. It was so cute and sweet and we really enjoyed our time with them. After lunch me and Jeremy headed home and I took a nap while Jeremy played the WII.

Sunday night Jeremy and I had his parents and sister over for family game night. OMG SO MUCH FUN!!! I had a bunch of candy and rotel dip fixed. WE all had cocktails and wine. We played skip bo at first then we played dominos. I laughed so hard and so much that my stomach muscles were hurting. We played games from 7-midnight. Again it was precious to me and I just took all of it in cause I have been dreaming of having a family and I finally have it. It was also sweet cuase earlier in the year me and Jeremy's sister had a miscommunication and wasnt on speaking terms and well his parents got involved and it was a mess for a while. Alot of feelings hurt and me and Jeremy almost called it quits. But we all love each other to much and we put the past in the past and now we are a stronger family than ever before. I just wish my parents and sister could move forward but I give up on them.

Monday was a rainy icky day!! So me and Jeremy played the wii all day long and had so much fun. We did manage to put all the gifts up and clean the mess in kitchen up and wash 2 loads of clothes but for the most part it was just playing the wii.

Whew if you are still reading this WOW!!! I know we had a busy Christmas but it was honestly the best that I have had in forever. I cant remember the last time my Christmas was this good. Jeremy is such a blessing in my life. I know that God sent him to me. God is still working in my life and so thankful that he never gave up n me when I know I have done alot of rotten things in my life and be rotten to alot of poeple. BUT God forgives and moves on and it is never to late to start over.

I have fully enjoyed reading about all of yalls Christmas we all have so many blessings in our life. Hope you all have a Happy New Year also. I am getting all my thankyou cards writen this week and ready to bring in the New Year cause got alot of things I want to accomplish this year 

1 comment:

CALLIE said...

So glad to hear that yall had a wonderful Christmas!!!