Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Random Babble!!!!

It is CRAZY this week.

Confession to yall I was in such a hurry yesterday morning that I got in my car and got 10 minutes down the road and realized. . . .  Are you ready for this?!?! I forgot to brush my teeth!!!! GROSS!!!! I know I went all day yesterday stinky breath. Hey times are tough I was not about to go spend 5 dollars on a new toothbrush so I kept pepperment in my mouth all day.

So during lunch I ran to walmart to get stuff to make all my Christmas goodies and to get stuff for Jeremy's stocking. guess one everything on my list to get for Jeremy's stocking was OUT OF STOCK!!!! I had a melt down in walmart. When I say melt down I got doen in the floor kicking and screaming hahahahaha NAWP I didnt I did shed a tear though and think my heart skipped a few beats. I did get everything I needed to fix for the holidays.

My boss took the afternoon offto go hunting so this girl worked her lil heart out yesterday. NAWP!!! I didnt do that either I actually read my book all afternoon. Dont judge me everybody needs a slack day at work right?!?!

After work I went home and got in my pjs and in the kitchen I went. I cooked 2 sausage pinwheels, made some pretzel thinga- my-bobs, and started a batch of oreo balls. All of these receipes I got off of pinterest. I also managed to wash a load of clothes. I was so proud of myself for all I got done last night. I am usually one of these peeps that waits to the night before and 4 hours before I need to have something done to do it then I get stressed out and drink a whole bottle of wine in the process. I told myself this year that I wasnt going to do that and well I got most of my food done and I dont have to have it done til Saturday.


Jeremy was so funny while I was cooking he was in the living room watching tv. He said can you please slow down. I said what is wrong?? He said you are making me so sleeping just watching you. insert him yawning here hahahahaha. He then said can I do something to help you?? I said yes babe can you put the clothes in the dryer. He said WHAT!?!?! you been washing clothes to Babe you are super woman.

I just think he is the sweetest. I mean he always knows how to get me to laugh when I need it and even when I just want to cry he has the abilit of to make me laugh.

I am so sad cause after this week I cant jam out to Christmas music anymore. Like I might actually cry.

I just realized while typing this that I dont think I put deo on today OOPS but dangit I did remember my teefies this morning. I still have minty breath.

No comments: