Friday, December 9, 2011

Being kind!!!

I am my own worst enemy and have been for years. I think it comes from not wanting to be like my parents or my family. They all are very selfish people and I refuse to be selfish therefore I am mean to myself alot. I down myself and I never let myself think good of myself. Is this healthy?!? Prob not is it normal?!?! NOPE but I am not normal at all just look at the name of my blog.

Anyone who knows me is always telling me I have to big of a heart. REALLY?!?! I dont think that is possible. I will def be a lil selfish and say yeah I do. Let me give you a few examples.
  1. a dead animal- I am the one that crys when I see a dead animal in the road and I pray that poor creature didnt suffer.
  2. Kim Kardashian- everyone is tearing her apart. I feel bad for her cause we dont know the whole story and who are we to judge her just by what we hear. I am divorced so if people want to look down on her then look down on me to
  3. Houston nutt- I am not an Ole miss fan at all. I feel so bad for him cause he is just a normal guy who lost his job. he had a few bad seasons and well everybody tore him apart and said rotten thinks about him and I just feel terrible for him.
Well last night the boyfriend took me to his offices annual Christmas party. Jeremy is always talking to me about Terry. I was looking forward to finally be able to put a face with the name that I hear so often in our home. I left the party last night with tears in my eyes cause I made a new friend. Terry is orginal from Michigan and that is where all his family is also he is here alone. He only gets to go to Michigan twice a year. It just broke my heart cause he is going to spend Christmas alone, and well think about it he spends almost all year alone. I couldnt imagine being alone today I def couldnt imagine at his age. I invited him to come to our house anytime so he could have some company and I told him I would cook for him. I got up this morning and fixed him a big plate full of letovers.

I am sure you are thinking where are you going with this. Well we all have troubles in life. Our car doesnt start, we woke up late for work, our parents irritate us. our hubby pissed us off this morning. Just imagine if you didnt have your parents near you or if you didnt have a hubby or a wife. I just asked that sometime during the holiday season you smile and speak to your elderly and especially pray for them. So many elderly get pushed to the side in this day and time. Trust me I know I overlook how important my grandpaw is. One day that will be all of us and wouldnt you like it if someone was nice to you.

I hope you all have a great weekend!!! Remember what the season is all about and dont get wrapped up in the giving and receiving but enjoy spending time with the ones you love cause you could be Terry who is giong to be spending it alone.

No comments: