Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend Recap!!!!

Hello ladies!!! I survived the weekend:) and I must say Christmas has kicked into high gear at our house.

Friday- well I really dont want to recap this day cause after my post the day went to the birds. It stunk big time. Christmas isnt being nice to my pocketbook this year. So when I saw my balance I got all sad then I went to the mailbox and well I ran into a girl who hates me and got the evil stare down. This just sent me more into depression. I go home thinking the day will get better cause I was thinking I had already had all I could take. Well God thought I could take a lil more. Jeremy and I are talking about when we will be able to do our Christmas together. He starts asking me about gifts and UGH I left it slip that his was a game that I wanted to play with him. EEK!!!! I lose my composure then I go into a depression of crying and making weird noises. After that I went straight to bed and finished reading  a book that I started like 4 months ago and early to bed for me.

Saturday morning I woke up and the monster suprised me early!!!! YAY!!!! just how I wanted to start my morning off. I got my cup of coffee and had a lil alone time with God. After 2 cups of coffee, talk with God, and watching some Live with Kelly!! I was ready to tackle the day. So at 9 that morning yes I got up at 7. ( I know I am like a 70 year old) Anyway me and Jeremy decided to do our Christmas together this morning cause next weekend is going to be so busy and we wanted to enjoy our time together. I got everything I had asked for plus more. I was so blessed for all Jeremy got me and he was very happy with his gifts to.

After opening gifts we both got showered and dressed and out the door to jackson we go. We had to go shopping to finish up our Christmas list. I literally prayed the whole way day there for God to give me patience cause I didnt want to spend Christmas in jail. When we got to Jackson we first stopped at Firehouse sub to eat lunch and get fueled up for our shopping. When we got to the mall and parked which might I add that our parking spot was right at the door. YAY!!!!! We both said a lil prayer and we went in Old Navy and Kirklands and had great success and we never once got stressed and every time we went to get in line to check out we always were the second people in line. Thank you sweet baby jesus!!!

On the way home I told Jeremy I know now why I had such a bad day yesterday its so I could have a great day today:) God knew exactly what he was doing but I still questioned him. Saturday night after we got home we had a wrapping party!!! We got all our presents wrapped and under the tree. We then settled in and watched the Hangover 2!!!!

Sunday was a lazy day kinda I got up watched the sheets, we did our grocery shopping for the week, I finally got my closet organized WOOHOO!!! Jeremy watched football and I laid on the couch and started reading The HELP!!!! I really have enjoyed it already and really want to watch the movie. We did go to my sisters church and watch her and my nephew participate in the Christmas program.

Is anyone else watching Kim and Kourtney take New York?? Well I really dont like Kim now. I feel like she is a spoiled brat. I mean yes Kris isnt just the perfect gentleman but I dont think everyone should point fingers at him cause Kim is sure not a princess. Jeremy told me that he was so glad that I ddint act like her cause he would go crazy.

Anyway. . . that is my weekend recap. I was going to say if anyone who I actually have talked to from the blog world wants to be my friend on facebook that you more than welcome to look me up. Just shoot me a email and I will let you know my last night so you can look me up. I am constantly uploading pictures on there cause well that is something I know how to do:)

Know off to tackle the week cause I am ready for some Christmas fun and FOOD!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

wow that was a busy weekend!! And I'm soooo with you. I CANNOT STAND KIM K! I literally may have to stop watching that show. It makes me angry.