Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Today!!!!

I really stink at coming up with blog names hahahaha I look at others and they all cute and mine is blah
Anyway.. . Sorry that was random but I hope everyone had a marvelous Monday I did til 4:30 yes thats right thirty minutes before I get to go home for the day. For all of you that work in a office do you have that one client that just gets under your skin. Please say yes and make me feel normal ;) well that client bugged me from 4:30-4:50 ARGH!!!!!!!!!! When I say bugged me I mean he called said two words then hung up then call back 5 seconds later. I mean hello just tell me what you want in one phone call. Whew then after work I go to post office to check my mail box and its lock SIGH this idiot forgot to renew my box. Yes I know who forgets to pay ummmm this girl right here. So what did I do I layed down in the middle of the post office and had a temper tantrum fit hahahahahaha!!!!! NOT really even though that would have been funny to see the look on people's faces. I went to the tanning bed for a twenty minute quiet session and well nap time. I know its only twenty minutes but to me tanning bed naps are the best right????

So everyone has been talking about Pinterest. Well excuse everyone in the blog world that I follow. Down here in Carthage nobody knows what anything is except facebook. UGH facebook ok anyway well I am on Pinterest now got my invite last night and is it silly that I did a dance when i got the email confirming I got invited???? Now look dont judge me the email came while I was venting to Jacob about my evil client so it made me very happy. EEK!!!! I think this is why I dont have many friends cause I am such a dork hahahahaha!!!!! So if anybody is on Pinterest and would like to be my follow me let me know casue I have zero!!!!!

Well its off to work I go and hope yall have a blessed Tuesday and dont have any evil clients trying to ruin your day. Oh which by the way that evil client of mine is here right now. Happy thoughts Nicole!!!!!! No you can not choke him either. hahahahaha!!!! I hope yall know I would never do that but whew I have to admit that I have thought about it.

No comments: